Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] Empty
PostSubject: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 22:05

Entering the Hidden Village in The Waterfall was ideally not an easy task for most ninja. Usually in order to enter another’s village one needed a permit of some sort. Heise and his Team had entered the village without one. Squad Three had manage to join up with Heise shortly after his meeting with Flash the messenger of Hayabusa. Nakagawa had lead the four members of the team all the way to Heise’s location after he’d sent the message.
“We’re probably detected by now” Oni said as iron and gold powder both began emitting from the gourd on his back. Sabu paid close attention to Oni noting he had abilities that were only seen from Suna.
“If any case it means we have a fight on our hands” Mei-Lee said as her Byakugan activated. Heise shook his head at the rest of the team.
“No! There will be no fighting yet. We are here under strict orders to deliver a message. That is all. Nothing more and nothing less.” He replied. Suddenly a group of ninja surrounded Heise’s squad. The crimson red tribal markings of the Monkey Sage began to appear on Heise’s face.
“He’s resorting to that already?” Fou said as she reached for her Giant fan. Heise raised his right hand motioning for her not to move. Fou listened but kept her right hand on the hilt of the Giant Fan.
“You are ninja of Konoha why are you here?” One of the Waterfall Shinobi asked. Heise was drawing upon more sage energy now just in case anything was to happen.
“We were sent on a mission from another village. Somewhere in beast country. My Senpai has instructed me to deliver a message to Asakura Grave.” Heise said. One of the shinobi inched closer and the Iron and Gold Powder from Oni’s gourd shot into the sky.
“Don’t move!” Oni shouted.
“Oni Stop!” Heise said now releasing his spiritual chakra. The pressure from Heise’s spiritual energy was so great that he ground around him began to crackle. Nakagawa wondered if it was his actual chakra or Sage energy that was exerting this much energy. Oni turned his head to face Heise who seemed serious in every manor. The powder quickly returned into the gourd Oni was calm. The waterfall shinobi now all had their eyes directed at Heise who was obviously the most dangerous. Heise’s face reverted to normal and looked at the waterfall ninja rubbing his head with hi right hand.
“I’m so sorry for my rude friends! They don’t know how to control themselves!” Heise said now in a light behavior, “Can You please take me to see Asakura Grave?”
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptyFri Jul 11 2014, 06:01

Upon seeing a group of strange characters enter the village one young boy took off as everyone was keeping to themselves. As each of the characters seem to wield strange weapons nobody seemed to want to even engage them. Soon after the pressure coming from the one with strange markings started to become unease on everyone. After which the young boy returned but this time with someone keeping his eyes sharp staring at them. Upon hearing the request the man's hands moved back to hold one another by the wrist to listen as to why but mostly explain to the group of people about something.
"You are looking for Asakura Grave?" The man seemed to be watching the young ones carefully before sighing saying,
"I'm no such name, my name is Hisen Hanzo I'm the second village leader of this village. Now I would ask you for your names...however you seemed to cause a small ruckus within my village as well with your actions. So I would like to ask you to remove yourselves at once or we will have to use force to get you out."
The elderly man started to take a deep breath relaxing for a bit before getting ready to walk away.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptyFri Jul 11 2014, 10:17

"You are looking for Asakura Grave?" Hisen Hanzo said to the squad. Fou caught an attitude.
“Duh isn’t that what he just said?” Fou snapped at the man. One of the Shinobi moved closer and Fou turned to him. “Don’t move or I’ll snap your neck!”
Heise looked at Fou and released a sigh. It seemed Mei-Lee and Nakagawa were the only peaceful ones of the group today. Heise noticed his own actions were being reflected within his teammates. He stepped back and respectfully bowed to Hisen Hanzo.
“You’re trying to start World war three and you can’t even control the team.” Nakagawa said as he slumped over. “This is such a drag.” A few gasps escaped the mouths of the waterfall Shinobi. Heise raised his hands and motioned for everyone to lower their hands and weapons.
“We apologize for breaking into the village. You see we don’t actually have permits to enter your village because your village hasn’t sent them to the country that required us to be here. As for causing a scene, excuse my friends Oni and Fou they are just overly excited this morning.” Heise said shooting a glare. He moved over and extended his hand to Hiesn.
“I am Senju Heise, Behind me are members of my team. Squad 3: Consisting of Hyuuga Mei-Lee, Oni Whose last name escapes me at this time, Karin Fou, and Nara Nakagawa” He said. Nakagawa and Mei-Lee bowed respectfully though Oni and Fou remained stubborn.
“My Senpai has sent me in search of the man known as Asakura Grave. It’s a very, important message.” Heise said. Fou laughed and remarked.
“Yeah War serious.”
Both Nakagawa and Heise shot Fou a dirty look and immediately she retreated to her place.

290 | 290
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptyFri Jul 11 2014, 10:46

The elderly man glared over at the young person that seemed to have an issue with their own killing intent. "First off, we do not send anything outside our village because of reasons like so." Turning to see that the person had mention something of war serious. The elderly man shook his head turning around saying lightly.
"Either way the man you are seeking is not within this village as we do not allow outsiders. Now this is the last warning for you to leave this village. Taking what ever message you have with you as well." Turning around the elder of the village began walking away heading back towards his home concluding the talk.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptyFri Jul 11 2014, 14:13

Heise watched as the Shinobi began to walk away. Heise was angered at the disrespect the man had showed him. Sabu began to release himself from the body of Heise and Sky unwrapped himself from the arm of Heise.
“Sky” Heise said.
“I already know!” He said. The red snake closed his eyes and began to mentally call towards the other clones to inform them of the Information. Heise turned to the remainder of squad three.
“This is not Konoha’s fight” He said motioning them along. None of them budged and Nakagawa smiled.
“We’re not members of Konoha today” He replied. Heise smiled as he reached in pouch and began to pull out the special Kunai that Hayabusa had given him in order to summon him whenever he wanted. Heise threw the kunai on the ground and within a few moments Hayabusa had appeared.
“Senpai!” Heise said as he looked at the man in front of him. It was obviously “Shadow” who’d appeared in front of him. Heise began to form a few hand seals and then placed his hand on the ground. He then placed his hand on the ground and a large scroll appeared.
“Here’s the scroll you gave me. Though It wasn’t of much use. According to that guy walking away-“ Heise said pointing to the man who was leaving, “Asakura Grave isn’t here. I kinda believe him or I don’t either way you don’t get what you want today” Beside the group of now 8, Sun Wukong appeared which was strange because usually he appeared with Monkey King Enma.
“Wukong! What are you doing here?” Heise asked.
“I sense you were in trouble so I summoned myself to your location. Is this your doing?” Wukong asked Shadow. Squad 3 wass completely amazed at the two clones, the monkey, and the strange man who’d just appeared.
“What’s going on?” Nakagawa asked. Heise turned around and rubbed his head.
“LOOOOOONG Story!” Heise said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptyFri Jul 11 2014, 23:01

Sitting in his lab, gathering Nature Energy after stocking all it is that he may need for the various missions ahead, including the rebuilding and establishing a new order of Gesshoku Akatsuki, Shadow could hear the creeping of Camo come from out of the wall.
“What is it…” Shadow asked him.
“Heise. He, Sky, and another, were approached in Taki by the second in command. You are about to be summoned…” he told him. Shadow stood up from his collection and waited. The moment he felt the pull, he let himself be taken. He heard the words of his brother…
“Very well… this village was one of my targeted desires anyway.” He said as he turned towards the man who was walking away. He looked back at Heise. “I believe it was something you also desired, in your past life. If he’s here… we’ll find him. If not, which chances are he’s not, we did not come here in vain.” He stood there, facing the man from the distance. A technique that had never been used by him before was about to be used, which was the ability to throw his voice from somewhere else. He projected is voice to the man.
“If you are indeed second in command, I issue a challenge to you, or your village leader, for possession of this country, to be a part of the Yajuu Empire… I promise to have the people here treated well, and to glorify this place a bit. You will be amongst the first of this empire. So… will we be fighting, or will you be co-operating?” Shadow said, still standing half a football field away from the man… he then turned to Heise.
“You may do what you want now. Thank you. But, I will get you that power one way or another. Make sure Shizou knows that. You can go now, or you can watch the potential fireworks.”
[320|320]
[Challenge Issued to Taki’s Co-Leader]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 01:03

As Hanzo had begun walking away he felt something off as he turned seeing something coming from the young man's body. As his men got ready to move thinking it was an attack Hanzo carefully raised his hands to have them stand their guard as they all continue to watch from the distance. Yet something seemed off as another man appeared from out of nowhere using a strange kunai. 'Odd…a summoning within a kunai…one that is oddly shaped as well…' The next was the strange beast that appeared suddenly from the cloud of smoke it seemed things were starting to get a bit strange for him but as he turned to continue walking Hanzo was able to hear a strange voice echo into him from what it seemed like. Hearing the words "Possession" and "Target" slowly enraged the man as he turned yelling out, "How dare you…you believe you can just waltz within the country…expecting us to respond to that I will not allow my people to be treated like this and then you think by offering to treat them well with the way you used those words…Please…I told that young man and his friends as well. Whatever or whomever you are looking for is not within this village. Then you expect me to cooperate with the likes of you…either you are really ignorance or truly have no heart but to only pick on the weak."

Hanzo pulled his men back to follow him as he continued heading back to the village's administration building to where he resorted into resting his mind to calm things down. Soon the shinobi turned talking to his leader.
"Sir…are you serious…I mean what other things could they possibly do they seem strong on their own and could bring harm to the people." Scared a bit he placed his hands within his pockets trying to calm the nerves. Hanzo sat at his desk glancing upward at the shinobi saying calmly,
"Yes…they could easily defeat and kill all of us, but what would be the point to rule by fear…someone with power that goes to claim something from their point of view to be…"fun" I will not allow that to happen within this village nor will I have us go through another battle where lives will be lost."
Thinking back to it he remember Asakura Grave coming to him after the end of the war with the other two beside him. With the memory of losing his son he could see the sorrow on the one that gave his heart into saying sorry for it all. Closing his eyes to ease the pain within the thoughts simply easing in and out of his mind Hanzo continued to hear the voices of his allies but then slowly opened his eyes speaking softly.
"No…that young man did attack us with hopes of using power…but he did not believe we were a target…or a possession he came into the village with rage and much disrespect in challenging us…but he left after respecting the honor of our fallen. Though…these men now…they are different they seem to wish to place fear within us…so for that matter I will not allow this without fail."
Everyone nodded to their leader as one continued to look out the window watching the movements of everyone outside.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 01:31

"How dare you…you believe you can just waltz within the country…expecting us to respond to that.” Hanzo said. Heise really had had about enough of this man already. His ideology of him seemingly know how people are and how they act simply… Annoyed him. He placed his hands together and began form a string of hand seals. Instantly the ground in front the group of shinobi began to shake and forest began to arise. Heise’s body disappeared and reappeared in front of Hanzo himself. Wukong appeared in the midst of the group of Shinobi as well with his own personal staff. Heise had been storing up sage energy this whole time and was now ready to release it. A wall of trees also appeared behind Squad 3 and Hayabusa. Heise placed his hands together and the trees began to close off.
“I’m sorry sir, I do not want this to happen but I cannot allow you to leave. It was a fair challenge regardless of the words he used. There were no innocent by standards that have been hurt or bruised. Simply because you do not want allow it does not mean you won’t accept it. He’s honorable” Heise said. Sun Wukong moved over to where Heise was.
“His Shunshin has him moving so fast… and he’s not even using the Flying Thunder God” Sun Wukong muttered under his breath. Heise heard a bit of what Wukong said and was proud of the praise though his attitude remained serious. Heise looked at Hanzo and bowed respectfully.
“Senpai has requested to battle you, I ask that you do not disgrace him and turn your back on him. Or I will lay waste to this village myself on behalf of your actions.” Heise was now doing his duty and following his mission given to him by Shizou. In order to investigate the abilities of Hayabusa without directly coming to battle with him, Heise had to force someone else who knew and this would be the perfect situation.
“As you make your decision, I ask that you please choose carefully. Furethermore… I ask that you quit your tone with me. I understand you may think you understand us… but you do not. So judge our actions.” Heise said still keeping his tone in a calm and reasonable voice.

OOC: I don't think you can walk away from a country/territory challenge? If this is an NPC that you have I recommend the real Asakura come out... Also... can you stop with the belittling... it's like every time I post with you and Raijin you guys continue on this like we don't respect anyone path. It's... annoying.... But yeah... main point is.. you cant back down from a territory challenge. That's not how it works. Please grave Were pals i'd rather not get Omni involved. We can solve this like gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 01:40

(OOC: Not backing down, if you notice on my post it doesn't state that i did not back down from the challenge. Also with the fact I'm using the NPC cause he is the leader of the country still. If you also read the Territory Guide it states that a challenge must be sent by PM. So in terms its not an official challenge either way. Plus I'm not going to be on so i rather have the challenge be accept when I have time instead of having to lose control without trying.)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 01:51

OOC: OH Colio then we'll be waiting for you! Not like in hurry you ass up way or like You better not come outside or we will kill you way but like... Cool sparring challenge xD. We still Ooc friends! sorta...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next