Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 01:51

OOC: OH Colio then we'll be waiting for you! Not like in hurry you ass up way or like You better not come outside or we will kill you way but like... Cool sparring challenge xD. We still Ooc friends! sorta...
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 08:05

OOC: It isn't an official challenge. It was just to keep the RP rolling. I don't like the '4 hour to respond' rule when people can try to wait until they know you're sleeping OOC to issue challenge. So I wanted to wait until morning came. Therefore, I'm not abiding by that rule in this case. You respond when you can respond. So I guess this is me waiving thaat 4 hour response rule for this specific case.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 08:25

“Heise…” Shadow said, still in voice projection, but standing still. “Relax. We needn’t fight if we don’t have to. Listen… sir. I’m way out of my element, being respectful and all. And using only words… it isn’t my thing. Not at all. I’m doing this out of respect for our leader, Lydeck Hayabusa. Now… I’ve personally come as merely an agent of collection. Nothing more. And if you want to rally your little friends up by installing inception of how disrespectful and dishonorable I am by poor choice of words, then so be it. There is a place in hell for people like you, leading people into the battlefield with false preconceived impressions of the enemy. I didn’t come here to scare you. I simply come to make a deal, friend.” Shadow, observing the chakras all from afar, staying fixated on the man, and Heise with his Fully Awakened Sharingan, Shadow continued to be still.
“But… if it’s ultimatums… that you will splatter my image on. You are pretty accurate in me personally. The personal me says to get your oh so knowledgeable and unbiased asses to bring me what I want. To be my eyes and scatter throughout the continent, and find what I want, and I’ll spare you. But… this isn’t my mission to alter. Damn council and their decisions…” he said lowly in the end.
“Soooooooooo…” he said as he released the projection. He made his way, after ending his collection for now, “I can wait… I may be a dark man but I can follow the honor of warfare. Go consult with your council… you have six hours to respond…” he said. He looked at Heise before looking at the rest, before turning and walking away…
[295|615]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 13:47

Heise watched as the two men bickered back and forth on the subject. Realizing Shadow had come to a resolve Heise was had come to his own as well. He placed gathered the Earth and Water chakra into both his hands and began to mix both chakras together by using hand seals. The forestry area around them began to disappear and withdraw into the ground. Heise turned to Hanzo and bowed respectfully.
“I’m sorry for the trouble My team and I caused today. I hope to return of much happier terms” He said with a smile. Sun Wukong looked at Heise and began to laugh.
“You’re a punk Senju” He said as they walked away. Fou and Oni looked at Hanzo a little upset though they followed suite behind Heise. Nakagawa and Mei-Lee followed behind the rest of their team members as well.
“Sabu, remain here undetected and watch the village. If anyone mentions Asakura Grave’s name or You see him directly. Contact Sky and we will be here” He said. As they stopped at the village wall Heise placed his Hirashin mark on it to prepare to warp back here when the time need be.
“I’m going to reverse summon you to the Water Curtain Cave.” Sun Wukong said disappearing. Heise turned around and looked at squad 3 and gave them their orders.
“In three days’ time head to the hideout location we’ve always talked about making. I will be there” Heise said as his body began to disappear. When he could see again he’d arrive at the land of the monkeys.

1708 Words.
>Exit Post<
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12 2014, 13:47

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 9, 7, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]   Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journeys Of The Monkey Sage: Requesting The Presence Of A King[Group RP][Grave & Heise][Jutsu Training][Stats][ETC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2