Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session} Empty
PostSubject: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session} EmptyWed Jul 08 2015, 19:18

Kokoro, now at her second home in Kiri, had dealt with the uproar of the village’s stolen Kinjutsu Scroll. She had a pretty good idea of who it was, based on the description of the attack.
“Kokoro…” the voice of her uncle had come from behind him.
“Uncle…”
“Contact my son, please… have him come visit us. I would like to see where he stands in his training.” He said.
“Very well…” Kokoro closed her eyes, as to concentrate, then using her high telepathic ways.
‘Shizou… Uncle Fugaku would like to see you here in Kiri for a training session. I think he misses you. I miss you too, now that I think of it. I believe we must regroup. I’m sure Yukimura will be fine without you for a few day. See you when you get here…’ she said telepathically.
[141|141]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session} EmptyWed Aug 26 2015, 08:40

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session} EmptyWed Sep 23 2015, 14:43

End as Training, Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session} EmptyWed Sep 23 2015, 14:43

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 9, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}
Page 1 of 1