Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} Empty
PostSubject: Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} EmptyMon Oct 26 2015, 21:01

Shadow stepped to the man closing up shop.
“Hey hey…” Shadow waved.
“The Jinchuriki… punctual it seems. Good.” The man looked at a man sitting off in the distance and nodded.
“Friend of yours?”
“Employee… watches my shop while I’m out. Locks aren’t as sophisticated on this side of the map as they are on the main lands…”
“Interesting. Well… I’m sure you have been up all night. Do you ever take a day off?”
“Sundays believe it or not.”
“Ok… how about this… you set up a meeting with the locals for me the next coming Sunday. I will need an interpreter and I’m willing to pay.”
“You know… I can pull that off.”
“Very well…” Shadow turned and began to walk away. “It may be my brother who meets with you. His name is Lydeck Hayabusa. He’s the actual owner of this island.” Shadow put up his hand, before vanishing into nothingness…
[154 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} EmptyMon Oct 26 2015, 21:02

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} EmptyMon Oct 26 2015, 21:02

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 6, 3, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Island: ~Public Relations~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dream Island - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox