Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] Empty
PostSubject: Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]   Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] EmptyWed Nov 04 2015, 19:01

The Burial Grounds:

The gated of Burial Grounds were exactly as the group pictured it. Rusted Iron Stretched from one end to another with seemingly no end to it. Along the bars of iron, swamp green moss infested itself onto the iron bars.  The group step forward along the brown dirt path towards the gates when suddenly they were stopped.

“Ah… Been a long time since anyone come here” A small petit voice said. The entire core turn their heads to find a boy sitting on the rock right beside them. It frightened Heise a little bit that someone so young, was able to sneak up on Heise so well.

“Uh, Who are you?” Heise asked puzzled. The blue haired boy stood up and smiled.

“Duh silly, I’m the executioner. And you must be… Senju Yukimura oh wait I mean, Senju Heise” He said with a laugh. Heise had grown accustomed to people calling him. "Yukimura" must have been his name before his memories were erased though still, it seemed hazy to him.

“How do you know who I am?” Heise asked puzzled.
“It’s my job to know who is coming to my gates. Lady Toka would be displeased if I did not know” The blue haired boy said with a smile. Heise’s eyebrows raised and he gasped at the fact that the boy threw out that name so lightly.
“You know why we are here?” Heise asked. The boy nodded.
“I suppose I do. But all the more the same, I can’t let you in without a proper battle” He replied. A shocked looked came across all of the faces of everyone around.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]   Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] EmptyWed Nov 04 2015, 19:20

“Nobuyuki stop this!” an Elderly man cried out as he watched the silver haired boy slaughter yet another innocent. It was another minor town where Senju-Sanada Nobuyuki was wreaking his havoc upon this misfortunate. Though unlike before, Nobuyuki was not alone. Beside him stood a hooded man, tall in stature and with green green hair escaping from the front. His face was barely visible but his green hair was definitely apparent.
“Nobuyuki, The Monkey. I wonder who carries that title better. You or your brother” The hooded man said with a laugh. Nobu stopped and turned around to stare at the man.
“The Wei Monkey’s have nothing to do with the Sun Monkeys so you keep your comments to yourself.” He replied bitterly as he sheathed his sword.

“Such a bad temperament Nobuyuki, but it won’t matter which of the stupid factions have control. Once convergence is complete the Dragon King will rule supreme” He replied. The green hooded man placed his hands behind his back and then walked closer to the elderly man.
“Now then Elder Ko, Where is the Key to the Shobogenzo?” He said hissing at the man.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]   Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] EmptyWed Nov 04 2015, 22:55

Shizou | Intelligence
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]   Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] EmptyWed Nov 04 2015, 22:55

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 7, 2, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]   Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] EmptyMon Nov 09 2015, 17:18

Cont.

Shizou stared at the executioner and then stepped forward.
“Don’t interfere” He commanded as his right hand reached for his Kama and sickle. Heise smirked at had been a long time since he’d seen his old Sensei fight anyone.

Heise’s mind traced back to the time when he awoken from the wooden coffin back in Konoha. It was a gloomy day, with rain pouring down. Shizou was there training with the Hyuuga girl Mei-Lee. Both were in shock that he was alive. Shizou immediately attacked Heise but was also surprised that Heise knew how to fight.

“Yeah, i’ve only seen glimpses. But now it’s time for the real deal” Heise said as he folded his arms to watch his sensei prepare for a battle. “Shizou has spirit” The beast said with a smirk.
“Yeah Spirit” Heise said wondering just what his old Sensei had up under his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]   Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] EmptyMon Nov 09 2015, 17:19

oh yeah.. rolls.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]   Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] EmptyMon Nov 09 2015, 17:19

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 5, 2, 3, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]   Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heise & Nobuyuki Arc: The Burial Grounds PT. 2 [Shizou KG | Intelligence Training]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox