Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread)   Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread) EmptyWed May 31 2017, 11:27

"You have seen to taking a liking to Crystal Release, it seems." Vidav, the white tiger elder said as he sat cross legged on the ground. THe robed tiger smiled as he looked to his friend and student, Asura. The red-headed Shinobi was cross legged as well and meditated on the ground. He had now learned how to successfully control nature energy, and even now utilize it in some ways.

"Yeah, it has been really helpful. I mean some of the jutsu it traditionally had hasn't been great, but I been able to make my own that is much better. " Asura explained, his eyes closed. Now he could gather nature energy and even still talk and think. He was focused enough that such minor things were not as big of an issue.

Vidav smiled as he observed Asura's new focus. "As I told you before, Sage Jutsu, involves mixing the nature energy with your jutsu. As a result, the strength and abilities of them can be far stronger than traditional jutsu could be. Its potential is nearly limitless." the older tiger explained.

"Mhmm, I already know that," Asura said as he meditated.

"That said, Asura, we should go over the risks of Sage Mode." he said.

Asura opened his eyes in curiousity? "Risks? You mean, me turning into a cat-risks?" he asked.

"No... more simply hazards. You probably already noticed already, but to Absorb Nature Energy requires you to be still and focus," The tiger said. "Its not ideal to do this in the middle of a fight. Even if you were to juggle your time, your ability absorb Nature Energy will be limited. So its not ideal for you to gather it in the middle of a battle on your own."

Asura stopped his meditation and cringed, his brow tightening. "Yeah... I kind of realized that a while back. Not exactly an ideal situation." he admitted.

Vidav raised a fuzzy finger as he continued. "You're best way to use Sage Mode effectively is to be able to gather it while you have plenty of allies around to cover you." he explained. "Of course, there are other ways as well."

Asura blinked at that last part. "Actually... I sort of came up with one already?" Asura said and stood up on his feet.

Vidav looked up at him, a lightly surprised expression on his tiger-like face. "Oh?" he meowed, and got up slowly himself. "And what that might be?"

"Can I show you then?" Asura said. The tiger gave a polite nod and waited for Asura to do it.

Using the Nature Energy he had accumulated from his meditation, Asura began to weave hand signs slowly. After the last one, he turned to a spot away from Vidav. "Sage Art-- Jade Tiger Statues!!"

He slapped a hand onto the ground and released his chakra into the soil below. A small rumble radiated from the ground-- and soon a giant green mass erupted from the earth in front of them. It glimmered in the sunlight that came through the jungle trees and soon appeared to be a green statue of a tiger. The tiger was crafted from the crystal release, and looked realistic to a real tiger. It also was positioned on a giant green pedestal. The entire structure looked as if it was crafted over a great deal of time, yet it was clearly just made this instance.

Vidav looked upon the glistening green statue and admired its luster. "Nice piece of work, Asura. You seem to have an artist's touch." Asura smirked at the comment, but observed as Vidav looked up and down at the statue. "But how will this help you with gathering Nature Energy?"

Asura smiled and looked to his master. "Um, well first off, I needed to cast it using Sage Jutsu chakra to begin with, so it has a good deal of nature energy in it. But its real trick is what is happening within its body. Go ahead, check it out." Asura said.

The tiger approached the statue, and looked around it. The shine was clear to him, however he did notice a slight glow within the depth of the crystal. Then it hitted him. "Wait, is it?"

"Yep," Asura said as he approached the statue and placed a hand on it. "I designed this statue to collect Nature Energy for me. You are right about the stillness part, but because statues don't move, this seemed like the best idea. " He ran his hand over the smooth crystal, and felt the gentle hum of chakra inside its shell. "On its own, it gathers very little energy at one time-- not as fast as what I can gather on my own. However, the trade off is that it can store that energy over time."

"So its like what you humans call a 'battery"." Vidav concluded as he looked up at the statue.

"Exactly," Asura said with a smile. "It takes days to really gather a sufficient amount to be useful, but the fact is I can make several of them. When I need them, I can use the Summoning technique to bring them to me, and break em to absorb the Nature Energy they collected."

Vidav rested his hand over the statue and smiled. "I'm impressed, Asura. This is indeed an ingenious jutsu I have seen yet," he said, "I wouldn't of thought that you would use Sage Chakra in this manner."

Asura smiled and rested a hand behind his head modestly. "Well... I owe a great deal to you, Lord Vidav. You did help me learn about Nature Energy after all." he said.

A soft chuckle escaped the tiger as he turned back to Asura. "Well, either way, this is a good idea. However, do not depend on just jutsu. Be sure to use your head as well," Vidav said as he walked away from the statue.

"Now, there is still much to show you about Sage Jutsu. There is one more aspect I'd like to teach you," Vidav said to Asura.

"Yes, sir?" Asura asked, ready to learn.

"A type of sparring Sages use, only capable using Sage Jutsu chakra," Vidav said as he removed his hood and raised up his sleeves of his robes. "Now I will teach you how to use Tiger Kumite to spar with Tigers."

Asura smiled at the prospect of this. He could only imagine what Lord Vidav had in mind, but soon Asura could see it-- as Vidav entered a fighting stance. Taijutsu, and that was something Asura enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread)   Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread) EmptyWed May 31 2017, 11:31

1094 exp

End Thread.

Training rolls: First Roll: Crystal Release Mastery.

Second and third: Strength

Forth and Fifth: Dex.

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread)   Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread) EmptyWed May 31 2017, 11:31

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 10, 4, 10, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

+ 2 to results from quick learner. Final results.

10% to Crystal Release . +18 to Strength, +24 to Dex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread)   Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sage Training 2.0 (Training Thread)
Page 1 of 1