Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} Empty
PostSubject: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyMon Jun 19 2017, 10:32

Hayabusa looks up at the waterfall with its many secrets dwelling beyond. Approaching it, he felt a specific sensation that he couldn’t quite pin. It didn’t matter. He passed through and found himself in what seemed to be the plane within him, looking up at the tailed beast within, in a calm slumber.
‘I’m certain I said to not return to me until you felt ready…’
“I’m ready…” Hayabusa said, cutting the beast off. The beast perked up.
‘I’ve come to respect you, Hayabusa… but that darkness within must have your ego mistakenly elevated, to think you are ready.’ Hayabusa said nothing more, as he waved his hand, and the cage in which held the beast found themselves sliding into the plane’s ground below, disappearing into nothing. There had now been no barrier between them.
“I suppose it makes no difference now…” Hayabusa said with a smirk, as he looked up at the beast. He awaited…
[156|156]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyMon Jun 19 2017, 11:18

Houkou glared at the man who was his Jinchuriki. The wolf kept his snarl in control as he glared at Hayabusa. Now looking upon him, he could see the biggest difference between them. The eyes of the human were the same of the Sage of Six paths. "Your eyes... so you have obtained them. Wretched Uchiha whelp..." the wolf snarled with venomous hate. The wolf felt insulted. True, he was now bound to him, but now he had the evolved eyes that belonged to the man that created him. "Don't let this go to your head. You may have Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, my creator's, eyes. But don't think you are even close to him. You are just a sham compared to him."

The wolf then made a great grin, his teeth showing. "And it won't help you either... you will not be so lucky as last time." The wolf took a menacing step forward. "Did you realize, the moment you removed my seal, you already changed the fight into my favor."

Suddenly, the terrain changed. As swiftly as a ripple of water traveled, the space of Hayabusa's mind expanded into someplace new...

The dark void of his mind gave way to a cataclysmic scene. Both Houkou and Hayabusa stood on a single mountain peak. Dark clouds covered the sky-- lit only by flashes of lightning that came every so often. The landscape from that mountain was literally divided into 5 sections. One was a raging, long sea that stretched outward before their eyes. One was a volcanic wasteland, peaks of lava spewed and flowed endlessly along the terrain. Another was a large desert, jagged warped rocks jetted out to form ravines among the constantly shifting sands. The forth scenery was a series of spiraling mountain peaks, the earth showing a clear dominion. Series of caves and bridges were connected by the earth there.  And finally, a section of mountains, appearing to be of thinner, needle like peaks. Clouds wove through them, and more frequent than not, lightning always struck the pillars every few seconds like lightning rods.

The entire domain looked like some end of the world scenario where nature had reclaimed all that was. The only neutral spot was the mountain the two were on, untouched by the rest of the chaotic atmosphere.

"This is a realm of the mind, as you must of known..." the wolf said in an amused tone. "Welcome to my world, bitch... Now, we shall see who deserves to be the true Alpha of this little relationship. Either you can rip out enough of my chakra..." The wolf then licked his lips at his thought. "Or... I consume you, and earn my freedom. "
Bijuu Chakra Mode Quest-- Rules wrote:

The following rules are in effect and must be followed.
1. Because this death match is a battle within the mind, the use of weapons, ninja tools and items are strictly prohibited. That includes jutsu that works via using those tools.

2. The summoning jutsu is forbidden. Summoning allies via the jutsu will not give you any benefit, nor be allowed. This is the realm of the mind.

3. Player may not use any Jinchuriki jutsu, abilities, or benefits. Because they are literally fighting the same tailed beast that was the source of their powers, they cannot use them to fight him. Any use of it will cause negative backlashes on the player.

Combat will begin when declared-- Houkou leading the attack. Stats to come later . Till then, feel free to write reactions and dialog to Houkou.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyMon Jun 19 2017, 12:26

Hayabusa stood his ground, looking around at the change of scene. He realized that his trusted tools, the gourd and his puppet armor, as well as his new ring, were all amiss. This did make matters different, but he had been confident enough in his own abilities to not let it worry him. He needed to not rely on these tools, and if he did, he didn’t deserve to be in any position of power.
“Less talking, Houkou…” Hayabusa said, as he scouted the new playing fields. With there being five terrains, it was obvious that they were related to Houkou’s elemental capabilities. He also realized that within himself, he was unable to control any elements, or use anything of Houkou’s. He was also fine with this. He felt he was well flexible. “Let us settle this. Let me once again prove that you belong by my side…”
He looked up at the beast, readying for the battle to commence.
[160|316]

Battle Notes :

”Actions Taken (3 MAX)”:
“Hayabusa’s Stats”:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 20:34

OOC: Hayabusa how do you have 12 points into your Mastery for Sharingan?
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 20:41

OOC: I can answer how, he obtained it from the sibling eyes he took however it wouldn't work because a mastery is what you have trained do to with that said "Tool" So even if you took the sibling's eyes and implanted them into you it would not increase your points because then the Sharingan would reach and max everywhere which would cause issues down the road.

Even more so If you gave up your eyes and took the other sib's eyes then you would again be mimicing their mastery and lose yours. This could be some information that was theorized and I told him it was okay to do for the time begin but I haven't had the time to come and report it nor see any issues into it until really seeing it after you said something Grave. This again is due to late updates because I have not been shutting the site down like normal.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 21:01

Houkou Stats wrote:

The Five Tailed Wolf: Houkou

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} Gobi_no_houkou_by_godbird

Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Illusion
+ Coat of Unity: (All enemies Elements Damage/Effects Negated & Status Negated) < Includes Mixed and Evolution as they require the basic elements to be created.
+ Power of Greed: (Ichibi, Sanbi, Rokubi, Nanabi, Kyuubi – All Cost Halved based upon Bijuu’s Element IF not sealed. (Wind, Earth, Lightning, and Water only)
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Canine Reflex [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
HP: 1600/1600
Chakra: 14000/14000
Stamina: 10500/10500

STR: 4000
END: 3000
DEX: 3500
INT: 3500

Hayabusa's taunt only made Houkou angrier as he soon released a mighty growl that echoed on the mountain peak--- and was answered by the winds of the entire space around them. Houkou's very voice caused nature around them to answer his call-- and gave him power.

The growl would echo around Hayabusa, a good start by trying to throw him off his game by using a sound based genjutsu that would try to screw with his methods.

But Houkou was only getting started.. The roar of the wolf soon led to another trick as the wolf jumped high into the air. Without even a minute to truly charge--- a mass of black chakra formed before his maw. "Bijudama!!" His roar soon caused the sphere of condensed chakra to shoot right for Hayabusa, designed to strike him fast and quick while he had to fend of the ear-splitting sound of his roar.

Then aimed right afterward, his watery tail glowed and he swished it around. "Suiton-- Flooding PLains!!" Houkou landed back on the mountain-- but his landing caused a shockwave of water to be sent forward. The waters of his attack began to sweep the ground and push against Hayabusa, even if it was not a direct hit---

--- and push him into the area of the cataclysmic space of the raging sea.

"You won't get so lucky without your little toys," Houkou sneered as he saw the jutsu fly his direction. "You won't be able to use the cursed goard of my master. Without those tools, you are nothing!!"

Actions and costs wrote:

1. - Bark of the white Canine –
The powerful shock waves of the bark generates a powerful genjutsu that causes the target to feel dizzy as its sucking the air away from the target causing them to feel light headed. But its powers are even more dangerous as this causes those that heard the bark to be caught in the genjutsu causing everything to turn making them dizzy as well.
Cost: 400 | 200
Type: Sound/Hearing

Effect: Targets cannot get footing Rolls are Halved & Mind Gauge -75% until end of match.

2.+ - Bijudama - Tailed Beast Bomb - >
> Devastating power that has a ratio of 9:1 of Yin & Yang chakra within it.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 625 & 406
+ Type: Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0 + "?"
+ Damage + Effect: 500 +  3500 = 4000 Dmg.

3. Suiton Flooding Plains (CC: 200 /2 =100 | SC: 100 /2 50) Covers the area with water draining chakra from targets feeding it to Gobi. (Absorbs -25% Chakra Per Turn + Gain Chakra Absorbed Per Turn) Does not vanish until end of match.
Flooding Plains:
Suiton – Flooding Plains
The entire area is flood with water but something is different as the water will begin absorbing one’s chakra feeding it back to the tailed beast leaving the target unable to truly do anything. The water does not vanish from the field until the tailed beast is defeated.
Cost: 200 | 100
Effect: Covers the area with water draining chakra from targets feeding it to Gobi. (Absorbs -25% Chakra Per Turn + Gain Chakra Absorbed Per Turn) Does not vanish until end of match or defeated. + Terrain changes to the raging sea location.

Present Levels:
HP: 1600/1600
Chakra: 13175/14000
Stamina: 9004/10500

Dice rolls + 3 from Canine Reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 21:03

Dice roll didn't take. + 3 from Canine Reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 21:03

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 6, 9, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyWed Jun 21 2017, 09:16

OOC: Thanks for the intervening Omni. Just to add, I believe we came to that conclusion because the theory was that the second set of eyes are absorbed, for lack of a better word, which is what makes the second set of eyes unusable.
It's a nice thing to have, but if that needs changing at some point, I won't give too much lip about it. I wouldn't mind it remaining 12 Pts during Mangekyou and not only in Fully Awakened mode either.
Again, that's if Omni feels it has to change.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} EmptyWed Jun 21 2017, 11:44

This battle was not a battle in which Hayabusa would play around with. Houkou was right; he had no tools. And though he could use supportive elemental jutsu, nothing he used against Houkou would actually hurt him.
He could see the breath being taken by Houkou; the method of using sound to off throw a target was something he was familiar with after fighting three of the nine Beasts, especially against Kyuubi. His first action, right as Houkou roared out, before the sound waves could actually hit, was to stick his fingers in his ears and rupture his own ear drums. In the same stroke, whilst his ears bled, activated his Rinnegan eyes. This would be the first time he planned to use this Doujutsu to its fullest capabilities, especially after re-reading the legendary scrolls.
He looked on at the beast with these eyes, as he prepared to shoot the attack known as Bijuudama towards him. As soon as it had come for him, Hayabusa lifted his arms out, pushing out.
“Shinra Tensei!!” The Bijuudama stopped in its tracks, being pushed by the Omnipresent God’s power itself. With the added technique of Six Path: Hungry Ghost Path, the chakra absorbing Suiton attack had been absorbed and diminished into nothing but raging seas. The gravitational push extended as it pushed out the Bijuudama, also attempting to push the Beast away as well.
Standing atop the water, Hayabusa looked at Houkou. He could hear nothing now, but could telepathically communitcate.
‘Let me show you how much of nothing I really am…’
Hayabusa lifted his arms, and from his torso, extended what seemingly grew to be two arms on each side in evolutionary fashion. He then performed a few seals with his original set, and extending his hands out with the middle row of limbs. As ten Shadow clones found themselves slapping the hands in order to have themselves attached to Hayabusa, as the ten would scatter across the five terrains, two each, and begin to feed Hayabusa Nature Energy.
He then lastly smirked, before he thrust his arms forward, as one of his hands lit black, and the other white, and a phantom serpent formed, shooting itself towards the beast with streaks of Yin and Yang, attempting to bind it immediately…
His last action had been to clap his own hands together, beginning his Sage mode transformation…
[395|711]

Battle Notes :
”Reactions Taken (3 MAX)”:

”Actions Taken (5 MAX)”:
“Hayabusa’s Stats”:
Roll 1 for Deva Path (Not that it matters)
Roll 2 for Dragon Phantom (+ 3 Combat Roll)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next