Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 26 2017, 13:40

Hayabusa looks up at the oversized wolf looking down at him with anger. Only his clones can hear what he says. Hayabusa, being telepathically connected, smirked, delayed however, due to the middle man. As the Raiton attack comes at him, Hayabusa creates a portal below his feet, having an exit portal behind the beast, disappearing from his previous spot, evading both attacks. However the blinding powers took ahold of him, as he bent down holding his eyes.
“Gah!” Hayabusa closed his eyes, however could still see through the eyes of his clones. Hayabusa stood up looking in the direction in which he knew that the beast had awaited, possibly excited for his victorious blindness of his main body. He now had two options. As he considered them, both deaf and blind, he released his muscles, allowing the Nature’s Root applied to him by the one clone to take ahold of him.
The blood clone jump into the midst of the battle, as he controlled Hayabusa’s main body. He took stance, activating a style Native to the Lydeck Clan. The two of them jumped at the beast, attacking three times, hopefully, with the clone as the puppeteer and Hayabusa completely submitting to his commands.
On the outskirts, his clone performed seals and released his hands forward, once more releasing the long Dragon Phantom, as it entered the midst of the sand storm to take it’s prey down…

[236|1687]

Battle Notes :
”Reactions Taken (3 MAX)”:

”Actions Taken (5 MAX)”:
“Hayabusa’s Stats”:
“Blood Clone 1 Stats”:
“Blood Clone 2 Stats”:

Roll x 3 for Combined Melee[+ 7 to Roll]

Roll x 1 for Phantom Dragon [+7 Roll]

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 26 2017, 13:40

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 4, 3, 8, 12
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 30 2017, 11:22

Houkou's stats wrote:

Houkou's main resources
HP: 960/1600
(Regeneration of stamina and chakra over.)
Chakra: 2949/14000
Stamina: 1629/10500

STR: 4000
END: 3000
DEX: 3500
INT: 3500

Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Illusion
+ Coat of Unity: (All enemies Elements Damage/Effects Negated & Status Negated) < Includes Mixed and Evolution as they require the basic elements to be created.
+ Power of Greed: (Ichibi, Sanbi, Rokubi, Nanabi, Kyuubi – All Cost Halved based upon Bijuu’s Element IF not sealed. (Wind, Earth, Lightning, and Water only)
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Canine Reflex [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Omnipotent – Gobi
When enraged the tailed beast releases its anger through the forms of the five elements having them wrap around the body. The power of this technique is something that was used against the Kyuubi and Nekomata’s battle long ago. However even the Kyuubi overpowered it because of its knowledge of the technique.
Cost: 500 | 250 (250 | 125) Per Post
Effect: Fire + Lightning = Burn (Max Rank) or Stun (2) Status when making contact | Earth + Water = Halves DMG & DEX Halved from Techniques | Wind = Combat/Evasion Rolls +2 (Makes it lighter)

Damage from enemy: 4000 (calculated from enemy defense, abilities and all factors calculated)

"Why you crafty little bitch!!" The wolf sneered.

He succeeded to blind the Uchiha-- but it left his clones, and sharing the same Rinnegan eyes. He thought he could stop him , but soon it was the issue with the fact the clones did what the wolf hated the most. One of his clones used Hayabusa himself as a puppet with chakra strings, and guided him into battle! The assault of Hayabusa as a puppet was both humiliating and insulting to the wolf. Refusing to lose, the wolf moved at fast speed--- dodging the attacks. He moved with wolf like grace, but the attack

The dodging was effective-- but despite how fast the wolf was-- he couldn't evade the second strike of the phantom dragon.

He howled with a loud cry as his energy was ripped from him. This was the second time the wolf had to endure the jutsu that drained him of his chakra. And now he was furious. Teeth snarled and eyes glued to Hayabusa and all his clones. "THAT'S IT! I HAD IT WITH YOU!! HOW DARE YOU SHOW SUCH DISRESPECT TO THE STRONGEST OF THE TAILED BEASTS!!" Houkou howled in fury. "PREPARE FOR OBLIVION!!"

The wolf let out a sudden howl--- and Hayabusa would feel the terrain rumble. It wasn't just thge ground he stood on-- but the very world itself seemed to respond. As if warping in space, the different areas of Houkou's mental terrain was drawn in to him. With his howl-- something formed before his mouth-- something Hayabusa would recognize all too well.

A Tailed Beast Bomb. But this one was far different. All the elements of his tail seemed to fuel into it, along with the warped space of the terrain into it. Now the once pitch black sphere became a mixture of red, yellow, brown, green and blue-- the five elements mixed into one cataclysmic force. It grew larger and larger, almost as big as a sun well above Houkou's size.

"DIIIIIIEEEE!!" He howled, and let the massive sphere go. It seemed to move almost slowly-- but unstoppable. To be hit by this gigantic sphere of catalcysmic power would no doubt be fatal to Hayabusa, and to an entire country if hit.

Reactions and Actions wrote:

Reaction 1 - 3. Matching Melee - Afterimage (SC: 350) Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:
Using its high dexterity it takes advantage in leaving an afterimage of its self to take damage but only for a short time as the tailed beast as moved to another location.
Cost: 200 (Stamina)
Effect: Evade 1 Action (Evades your Melee puppet attacks)

Action 1:
1. Gobi - Tenpenchiidama – (Level 1)  – Effect:
Mixing the five elements into a massive ball of energy with yin/yang ratio as well the highly destructive bijudama is born that is only known to the Gobi. During its battle it paid closer attention to its own abilities and powers of its tails and its own version of tenpenchii thus created this move to erase any and everything it found as a threat. It also grows stronger when it hits enemies of certain chakra natures.
Cost: 2000 | 1000
Damage + Effect: 1000 x5[Tails] & attacks all targets, Cannot be blocked
SP: Effect: The following effects are added if user has the following elements:
Katon: Reduce enemy Stamina by 25%
Futon: Reduce enemy DEX by 50%
Doton: Reduce Enemy STR by 50%
Raiton: Reduce Enemy END by 50%
Suiton: Reduces enemy Chakra by 25%

Restrictions and Requirements: Consumes all user's Actions to use.  This jutsu counts as all elemental types for the ones needed to combine it.

Total damage : 9000
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 30 2017, 11:22

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 8
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 30 2017, 14:41

Hayabusa would look on, but it was as though he were controlling himself in third person; not even controlling, for he was now being used as a puppet. So he has merely been a passenger at this point. It had been a weird feeling, being a complete puppet to a version of himself. It was an unexplainable sensation; much like existing outside of his own body and being. This thought then sparked an idea that he thought to revisit later. As for now, he could feel the tension building; and the anger overwhelming the area. He wish he could gloat, but he could not necessarily do so, being deaf and blind. He just left the words for when the battle would conclude.
He could feel the energy,as the hair stood up on the back of his neck. The clone, seeing the gather of power, pulled Hayabusa’s body back towards him. They then both dropped to the ground, flattening as they bend the muscles in their body, using even the smallest creases in the terrain as cover. The energy radiating off of the beam could be felt by both of them. The clone in the distance outside of the storm pushed off of the ground, as it stretched to slingshot him upwards high above the beam. He used the strings attached to the others to keep himself propelled as the blast passed. No doubtedly, the blast would’ve got them all hand it not been for the storm.
As the clearing of the blast settled, there had been na slight pause, however, this pause was quickly resumed as the two, the clone and Hayabusa as the puppet, had come raining down on the Five Tailed beast with more barraged of attacks.
“This is the end for you… I will earn you obedience!” Hayabusa yelled, oddly loud due to still being deaf. His clone controlled his body to mirror his own as they attack the body from multiple different angles…

[327|2014]

Battle Notes :
”Reactions Taken (3 MAX)”:

”Actions Taken (5 MAX)”:
“Hayabusa’s Stats”:
“Blood Clone 1 Stats”:
“Blood Clone 2 Stats”:

Roll x 5 for Combined Melee[+ 7 to Roll]

Roll x 1 for Phantom Dragon second attack [+7 Roll]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 30 2017, 14:41

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Battle Dice' : 15, 20, 16, 2, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Battle Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 30 2017, 15:27

Staff Statement wrote:
Skipping over calculations-- factor in all damage and extra actions from Asura path-- Hayabusa has won.

Houkou HP is at zero from overwhelming physical damage. Damage to Hayabusa is now fixed-- broken ears restored.

The assaut from the puppetry attack using Hayabusa himself was overwhelming and as a result, the wolf was struck down. Not onlyu that, but further of his chakra was depleted by the 'unfair dragon attack'. Now he was laying in the blackness of the mental void between himself and Hayabusa's consciousness.

All the mental afflictions were gone, and so was the effect Houkou had on this space.

"How..." the wolf snarled, prone on the floor. The wolf looked to be in pain. Though he didn't have physical injuries being pure chakra-- it was clear the wolf was defeated. He looked like a tired dog after a long day of running. "This cannot be..."

A clear whimper was on the wolf's face, and even Hayabusa could tell how he felt. "I... I am the noblest of the tailed beasts... How could I lose... " The wolf looked up to Hayabusa before him. "Why... Why do you even need my power to begin with? You surpass even my kin, Kurama, in raw power... so why? What do you hope to even gain from my power? Give me one reason where I can find solice in being your bitch!!"

The wolf clearly had more wounded pride than he had issues. Now there he was, his chakra ripe for the taking from Hayabusa.

However, if Hayabusa simply could work things out with the beast, it could end up for the better.

Staff Note: wrote:

The fight is over, and soon will end, but please confront Houkou in conversation for a good closure to the story. Will you try to convince him now that you are able to just talk or just take his chakra and be heartless about it? Thread will end in a rotation or so.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 03 2017, 10:06

The environment faded, as the successful attack had been made on the beast. Hayabusa’s sight and hearing had both returned, as he saw the beast laying there in defeat. The clones disappeared in a pool of blood, as Hayabusa allowed his skin to return to his normal skin, deactivating his Sage mode. The arms created using both his Sage mode and Asura Path shriveled up like a long dead snake, dropping to the ground of nothingness, evaporating into nothing itself. His Rinnegan eyes continued to glow in this darkness, as he looked at the wolf.
“Houkou…” he looked up at him. “I can give you two answer to this. The first, and least appropriate… it is for Ego… you yourself have used two legends against me. My own ancestor, Madara, the first time we fought, mentioning how he didn’t need shadow clones to defeat anybody. Which at the time I was none the wiser, but in essence, he did use additional forms of himself during the war. The second, your father. You say I could never amount to him… well, my friend. You are now my trophy. My spoil of war. All winning go to the victor. However… I wouldn’t label you my bitch. Nor my pet. You are my partner. My co pilot. My conscience when I can’t clearly decide otherwise. You will be a crucial part of my evolution, and I will earn a spot amongst the other two as a Legend in which you compare the next generations to…” he paused for a moment.
“Answer two… balance. Equality. Co-existence. I’ve always believed that you beasts and the humans should coexist as equals… if anything you and your kin should be worshipped as Gods. I have built Beast Country for a platform of this coexistence… Shukaku has found himself a home there, interacting with the children and teaching things no human can teach them. If the greatest among men and the greatest among beasts coexist, we can lead the others to such a path… I do not seek to be your enemy, Houkou. I admire your power and greatness. Not once have I demote your greatness, and I have always addressed you as friend or something greater than I, even through battle…. Even through triumph against you. I am but temporary… I will be nothing but a name. Your lifespan will take you through generations, and hopefully I would have earned your respect to carry on such a legacy. This is truly a triumph… not many have overcome this milestone… the Seventh Hokage… Killer Bee of Kumo… only few others have truly mastered their companion. And all have done great things to maintain balance… that is my aim…” he said. He left with another pause, before opening his arms.
“So let us become one. Let us balance our powers and move forward as the greatest duo known in our history…”
[482|2496]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 03 2017, 10:41

Houkou slowly reached his head up, looking at Hayabusa. The wolf lurched closer, his eye leveled with Hayabusa and took in each of his words. THe first part-- pissed the wolf off, but the second... made the wolf a little less hostile. "YOu can understand how my pride is wounded from all of this, little Uchiha..." he growled, showing his teeth a moment. "However... if you truly mean what you say, then I might of been wrong about you. There is a sense of honor among you. YOu are not Sage of Six Paths, my father.... however, you have the integrity worthy of one to inherit his power."

He was too tired to stand but just rested his head there. "You have bested me. Humiliating as it is... it is the law of the jungle. You have my cooperation, and my chakra..." he said and his 5 tails glowed . "I'll hold you to that promise, Hayabusa. Do not dishonor the name of "Houkou" ... I will look forward to truly work with you. ANd if you cause any disgrace on my part-- don't think I won't bite you for it".

The light joke was meant to be funny. However soon, the wolf began to glow. His body became as if made of light-- pure white chakra and it flowed from Houkou into Hayabusa's body. And it then caused a powerful change .

As the light faded, Hayabusa would notice his body had become different-- he was surrounded by a white, blazing aura. 5 manatama were positioned around his collar, one of each color of Houkou's elements. Five orbs of the same colors, representing the same elements revolved around Hayabusa, showing the sign of his Cloak of Unity. It was Hayabusa's new obtained chakra mode-- fueled by the power of Houkou.

Even though the aura blazed white, only his Rinnegan stood out from the pure white aura, showing just how powerful it had become.

The aura flashed that way, but soon faded. And then Hayabusa felt something heavy on his shoulders.

When he looked to his right-- he saw something he wouldn't expect.

A white wolf puppy on his shoulder who gave him a soft lick on his face, five tails that just barely flickered the same elemental powers beside him. "Well, Hayabusa," the wolf chuckled, his tone much ligher and less intimidating as it had been, "If you really want to work together, I hope you don't mind me hanging out like this then ."

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 11:44

Hayabusa accepted Houkou’s gifts…
[4|2500]
[END]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 13:32

Staff Notice: Congratulations. You have unlocked Bijuu chakra mode.

The following Jutsu are now avalable new to Houkou's collection. Jutsu colored blue is Jinchuriki jutsu. Jutsu in red is limited to Houkou alone. Requires Full Bijuu form or chakra bijuu form to use.

Ability: Canine Scent - Able to detect enemies hidden or stealthed. Negate concealment jutsu effects (except ones that include scent).

Call of the Wild: Five Tailed Pack Hunt–
Houkou's powers expand as he embraces his wolf-like nature. He divides his essence among 5 clones -- creating five wolves, each one carrying one of his tails and chakra natures. The pack work together as if a single organism or team to hunt down and catch their prey

Cost: X chakra &  X chakra cost - 45% stamina -- divide among clones. Max clones = 5.
Type: Supplementary

Effect: Creates 5 clones of wolves, each one capable of using one of Houkou's chakra natures and their associated jutsu. Each clone = 25% of his nexus stats.  Chakra = HP + ["X" Chakra] Split evenly among clones + -1 Action = -1 Clones to Counter Action. +  Cloak of Unity ability is negated = Each clone is immune to the single element it has, along with its inferior element. (Ex: Fire wolf clone is immune to Fire and Wind release ninjutsu. )
Requirements & Restrictions: The main body must be one of the 5 clones-- designated at casting of this jutsu by caster. (Character IC knowlege only) + Main body's stats is debuffed to 25% of nexus. Each tail returned = 25% restored nexus stats (HP is not included).  When a clone is destroyed-- tail returns to the original-- revealing which is which.

5-Tailed Pack: Cataclysm Fang

All of the 5-tailed pack clones charge in unison for a single target, then enter a vicious spiral that follows one after another in different directions. One of the strongest skills the 5-tailed pack clones can do
Cost: 200 Stamina per wolf  
Effect: 100 X number of clones + STRENGTH of all clones in calculation for Taijutsu combination.
Sp Effect: Effects tack on depending on each wolf used:
Water: Stamina cost for this jutsu is reduced in half.
Earth: Damage done will target enemy's original nexus End (negate nexus buff's endurance).
Wind: Half of Base Damage bleeds from successful blow till healed
Lightning: + 3 Dice Roll
Fire: Causes Max Burns
Requirements and Restrictions: This jutsu can only be performed while "5 Tailed Pack Hunt" is active.

Doton: Terror-Quake
Houkou smacks the earth-tail into the ground to cause a massive earthquake that tears the land below apart. It is impossible to dodge and anything too weak to hang on is consumed by the earth, destroyed.
Cost: 300 /100
Effect: 500 Dmg to all targets + Enemies with 20 HP or less are automatically destroyed. This effect cannot be blocked or absorbed.

Katon: Okami no Amateratsu
The howl of the fire wolf-- and rumored child of Amateratsu. The twin-fire burst causes a violent flash of fire that not only severely burns an enemy, but is capable of tracking its target a bit like a true hunter.  
Cost: 400/200
Effect: 500 Dmg + Max Burns + If Blocked/missed, it will make a second attack next turn with +2 dice roll to it.

Futon: Tornado Wall

Houkou releases a loud howl that conjures a large wide, reaching tornado . The wind pressure and speed of the wall prevents attacks from succeeding.
Cost: 400 /200
Effect: Dex from Attack are '0' and caster is not affected by status effects.

Raiton: Flash-Step
Lightning strikes from the sky and super-charges Houkou. With this boost of energy, he can evade a powerful attack, but also boost his next attack with the power of lightning.
Cost: 300 /150
Effect: Evade 1 Action. Next attack causes direct damage.

Suiton: Tsunami Wall.
Erects a powerful wall of water that is used to absorb enemy attacks. Capable of using one's endurance as a factor but also depends on the might of the caster. A skilled trait of Suiton jutsu.
Cost: 300 /150
Effect: Blocks 1 Enemy action = Endurance X1.50.

Raiton: Rai-Kiba (Lightning fang)
A powerful burst of lightning erupts from the body and eyes of the mighty wolf. However, while its flash can deal horrible damage, its true ability is in the mighty flash that goes off at an enemy. The blinding flash dazes the enemy and blinding them. A deceptive attack.
Cost: 300/ 200
Effect: 200 Direct Damage + Blinding Status = Enemy combat rolls = "0". Blind lasts 3 turns.
Restrictions and Requirements: Dice rolls are only half if user has "Hightened Senses" ability. + Negate blinding effect if enemy has jutsu designed to 'fight without sight'.

Gobi - Tenpenchiidama – (Level 1)
Effect: Mixing the five elements into a massive ball of energy with yin/yang ratio as well the highly destructive bijudama is born that is only known to the Gobi. During its battle it paid closer attention to its own abilities and powers of its tails and its own version of tenpenchii thus created this move to erase any and everything it found as a threat. It also grows stronger when it hits enemies of certain chakra natures.
Cost: 2000 | 1000
SP: Effect: The following effects are added if enemy has the following elements:
Katon: Reduce enemy Stamina by 25%
Futon: Reduce enemy DEX by 50%
Doton: Reduce Enemy STR by 50%
Raiton: Reduce Enemy END by 50%
Suiton: Reduces enemy Chakra by 25%

Restrictions and Requirements: Consumes all user's Actions to use.  This jutsu counts as all elemental types for the ones needed to combine it.

Gobi - Tenpenchiidama – (Level 2)
Effect: Mixing the five elements into a massive ball of energy with yin/yang ratio as well the highly destructive bijudama is born that is only known to the Gobi. During its battle it paid closer attention to its own abilities and powers of its tails and its own version of tenpenchii thus created this move to erase any and everything it found as a threat. Empowered fully by the 5 tail's unique chakra natures, it does even more devastating energies based on its power-- but exhausts the tailed beast for exerting so much cataclysmic energy.  
Cost: 3000 | 1500
SP: Effect: The following effects are added for each chakra nature user controls.
Katon: Causes Max Burns if hit.
Futon: Target loses 45 HP per turn upon successful hit. (Dodged still counts for HP drain)
Doton: Enemy Nexus Stats reduced by -50%  -- 2 turns.
Raiton: Enemy is paralyzed if hit -- 1 turn.
Suiton: Enemy chakra control is reduced by 25% --  2 turns.

Restrictions and Requirements: Consumes all user's Actions to use.  This jutsu counts as all elemental types for the ones needed to combine it. + Caster is stunned 1 turn after use due to overwhelming power to use.

Jinchuriki Art: Tailed-Beast Familiar
~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 Chibi_bijuus__houkou_by_shivita
(Not what it actual looks like)
With full understanding of the Tailed Beast's powers and will, who now is in cooperation with the Jinchuriki, the Tailed Beast may now be manifested in physical form outside of the Jinchuriki host. Similar to the clone jutsu, it creates a temporary physical body for the Tailed-Beast's chakra to inhabit--- usually in a smaller version of itself (Chibi). It does not remove the Tailed Beast from its host-- but allows the tailed beast's consciousness a temporary freedom to move around of its own will and interact with its Jinchuriki and others. Destruction of the temporary clone only causes the Tailed Beast Chakra to return to its host original body.
Rank + Cost: Rank C +  210 /74
Effect: Creates 1 summon version of tailed beast with +50 of Character (Base) Attributes. + May use C class ninjutsu Houkou knows.
Summon Limit: 40 turns.
Requirements and Restriction: Houkou's other abilities and Bijuudama variations may not be used in this state. + Mini-Bijuu may not leave area of Jinchuriki's thread. + Jinchuriki may not use Bijuu abilities while Familiar is out.

(Staff note: Tailed Beast Familiar is a personal gift )

Final Notes: Hayabusa may now have full access to Houkou's abilities-- and teach him new jutsu via the license page -- elemental ninjutsu to give him new techniques via staff approval.

For further questions, please contact staff if you need clarification.

This thread is now closed and archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dream Island - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox