Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 12:19

Grave knew that time was right for him to finally appear before the tailed beasts once again. Upon doing so he remember what was told to him by the Rokubi and the Sanbi.
"Those two are going to battle me for sure...but as a team I can only fear what that could really mean for me." Sighing to this he quickly head out the door as he had already told Sakura that plan of what he was going to do.

- Last Night -

"Grave...are you sure you are going to be alright on your own?"

Sakura turned her head away softly staring at the floor only to worry about the outcome of the battle before feeling his hand gently turn her head back towards him as he smiled.

"Yes, I'll be fine plus I'm not on my own, I have Neko with me and she'll always be my partner no matter the times."

Both would embrace one another tightly as Grave would stare out the window seeing the stars shining brightly as he knew everything would be fine.

- Present -

Coming to the location unto which he knew the Sanbi and Rokubi would be at as he smiled.

"Trying to hide won't work I can sense you guys you know?"

Grave smiled turning to look around the area with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 12:51

Quote :
< The surrounding area would soon be devasted by a large bolt of lightning crashing to the ground but not leaving just a mid size crater, but a beast slowly lifting its head from the country with small bursts of lightning appearing around its body. Soon releasing a roar caused the bolts of lightning to spread across the field before it took one more step showing its teeth.

”So…you have finally come now this should be interesting…”

< After which a strange mist started rolling seeping through the branches of the trees as though it was a gripping death with the ground shaking violently as a beast would soon come digging from underneath and the mist suddenly caving in to having another beast appear before everyone as well. Right afterwards a wave of water would start to flood the area that would be at the level of a human’s waist line but it would be pulled back showing a strange sphere with a shark swimming around as it stopped beside the lightning covered beast.

”To think…all of us gathered once more to see the human again…but my answer still stays…I shall be battling you with Rokubi but you cannot use the powers of our dear Nibi.”

< The Yonbi and Nanabi would soon move to stand on the side lines as both had agreed to help the human but not deal with any battles. To which the lightning beast roared once more as its fur would stand up releasing  more electrical currents from its body as it stared the human down. The Sanbi started swimming in a circle had high velocity as it was expanding the sphere of water more around itself as both would stop with the releasing of their powers the lightning beast leaned forward a bit with one paw ahead of another as though it was getting ready to pounce. It would soon vanish leaving only the crater appearing behind the human having its paws coming down with a crushing force. As the Sanbi would wait until Rokubi was finished battling.

”Human prove to me you are strong now!”

Rokubi – Action(s)

Melee: DMG > 1564

”Rokubi”:

”Sanbi”:

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Jul 22 2017, 14:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 12:51

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 3, 8, 15
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 13:41

The arrival of the tailed beast had Grave smile as he remembered facing them with his task force that was designed in helping him battle the beasts. Now the tables were different Grave did not wish to seal them he did not wish to harm them but he had to prove to them and himself that he could hold his own with its own power and his own will. Nodding to that the tailed beast started to increase their own powers but it was more less just to show how strong they were Grave smiled shaking with excitement even more but soon the Rokubi vanished suddenly.

Grave quickly glanced behind him with the bolts of lightning coming at him but it was in the form of a paw Grave blinked but triggered his Tokugan jumping over the first attack but then suddenly weaved his hand seals forming metal skin around his body. It was then he noticed the third technique coming at him, he quickly performed another form of hand seals as he got thrown back but had a bubble covering over him as he shook his head.

“Damn that was fucking close, I didn’t think I was going to need to use this technique again in a while…” Grave smiled as he relaxed having the technique open up for him to leaning forward but quickly weaved hand seals placing them on the ground yelling out, “Mokuton – Nature Antenna” Soon a large tree was starting to grow from the ground but began doing something else. “You said…use my own powers… in that case I will!” weaving another set of hand seals Grave placed his hands outward as wood started growing around and blooming with red and white roses mixing together as a dragon soon fired from his arm becoming larger as it rushed over towards the Rokubi. ’it’s a good thing I have the blood of the Senju in my body as well.’

Player Profile:
Reactions + Actions:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 13:41

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 13:43

6 x1.25 = 8 (Still missed like a....yeeeah!)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 14:11

Quote :
< The powerful attacks that were being used would first miss but the Rokubi watched as the human’s skin turned from a peach like color to a strange metal like color. Being wrapped around it seemed even more strange as the eyes of the human had changed before the first hit had missed. Having the third hit come with great force the contact felt different to Rokubi as it stared at its paw for a moment then looked over to see a strange bubble around the human.

”What…first it was these eyes, then the skin turned and now…a bubble or barrier. It would seem this battle is going to take a while to complete.

< Watching carefully it noticed a branch starting to break from the soil as it began growing into a tree that was standing tall and started sprouting leaves. With its attention turning back to the human the tailed beast noticed again more wood sprouting from this time the arms as a large dragon fired from it taking with roses on it. The eyes on Rokubi soon became sharper because of the element then the eyes now the powers seemed strange familiar but was seeing as though they were off just a bit.

”That element…hmm I wonder does he have connections to that man…”

< The Sanbi continued to watch as the battle continued but with that Rokubi shook its head from the images of the past then turned to view everything carefully before roaring loudly as the bolts of electricity would shock everything in its path but soon come back to its body taking another stance the beast leaned forward smiling even more.

”Human, you have gotten a bit smarter…but I wonder about that more and more now…”

< Rushing quickly using its speed the beast would appear hitting the orb the human was within into the air. With its lightning tails pushing the orb into the sky the tailed beast slapped its tails to the ground allowing it to jump into the air at a great speed as it hovered over the young male. It soon pulled its legs close to its body having its tails wrap around each other pulling it back making its body like in the form of a spear before the Yonbi and Nanabi both were shocked by what it was performing.

”He wouldn’t…perform that move…”]

< Once more the body started to spark but more violently in the sky as it was charging for something but soon the body of the tailed beast would turned from the golden fur to a large bolt of electricity formed around its body leaving only red eyes glowing as it fired at the orb with great velocity as you could hear the sound of more than birds but the roaring of a god it seemed.

”SUPERBOLTS!”

< The other tailed beasts all looked up knowing it was the technique and soon yelled out, ”SHIT YOU FOOL!”

Rokubi – Action(s)
- Melee: 1564
- Super-bolt: DEX = DMG (3148) Effect: Fulgurites (Damaged surrounding targets causing 25% DMG.)
CC: 550 | SC: 358

”Rokubi”:

”Sanbi”:

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Jul 22 2017, 14:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 14:11

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 3, 8
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 14:25

Sighing heavily as his mokuton dragon fired and missed his target he turned only to have the barrier stay up but as Rokubi was coming Grave noticed an incoming attack dodging out of the way but was swept by the tails that would launch him into the sky as he was free falling back slowly he noticed the Rokubi had launched itself to the sky as well as it was coming back down like a missile onto the barrier but the technique it performed fired straight passed Grave as he turned to look down at the Rokubi as it caused a great amount of damage to the surrounding area even hitting its own kind. Blinking lightly he Grave slowed his descend as the barrier allowed Grave hover above the destroyed battlefield now leaving nothing but a scorched ground.

“He was aiming at me…but did he miss on purpose…no wait…”

Thinking about it Grave turned to see the damage that was done and carefully noticed it was not aiming at him it was a distraction now from what its real target was.

“AH shit…he destroyed the my nature antenna…damn it I was not the target at all…”

Waving hand seals quickly as he placed his hands out the barrier he nodded knowing this should work, “Mokuton Unity Rose Dragons! As he would now launch three dragons with the rose petals on them rushing at the tailed beast Grave stayed within the sky with his metal armor and barrier still active.

“If one did not work…then three would have to.”

Player Profile:
Reactions + Actions:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 14:25

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 12, 1, 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox