Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} Empty
PostSubject: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyWed Jul 01 2015, 19:59

Shadow arrives at the place he once battled. He looked at the gates of Taki from the distance. Part of him wanted to go in and demand his Country back, but that was a battle he would fight another time… sometime soon if need me, whether is be another war, or a peaceful negotiation. Shadow turns, and clicks the buttons on his mask, going into Eliot’s mainframe and reimaging the diagram drawn. He begins his travel.
Eventually, Shadow finds himself at a oversize tree far outside of the village.
“Eliot… I’m going in… thank Heise for the intel.”
“You can thank him yourself… he’s en route to your location.”
“I don’t want any help unless it is an emergency.”
“He informs me he just want to watch.”
“Very well…” Shadow said. He then proceeds to enter the bowels of the beast’s cavern not knowing what to expect.
[147|147]
[Request Link: http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t1615p10-hayabusa-s-shadow-s-request-board#11586]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyTue Jul 07 2015, 13:02

Quote :
Story-line >Within the large tree, found only inside the country of Taki. A creature slept with its five tails waving around the darkness of the tree. Giving off a light for each one a different color first a reddish-orange would symbolize the fire, the next one was a strange yet forest green symbolizing its wind, the next being a brightly golden color to symbolize the lightning. After which the tan color was glowing showing the symbolize the powers of earth. Then the turquoise color would symbolize the powers of water. The white fur on the beast, showed to have a great light coming from it as it seemed to be mixing the elements within it. It would sniff only to be resting its eyes as the beast has never been awoken since the time of need.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyTue Jul 07 2015, 21:47

Shadow approached the tree with caution. His snakes began to rear their heads from his cloak.
“Come out, come out, wherever you are…” he said, taunting the potential beast from its home. “I’m here to play a little…” he said, peering behind all roots of the beautiful tree.
[48|195]
[OOC: Heise’s part in this battle is to spectate, until he takes actual action, if required. Therefore, we don’t have to wait for his posts, until that actually comes, IF it does.]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyWed Jul 08 2015, 03:53

From a distance on a cliff nearby, Heise sat with his partner staring at Hayabusa. Both were interested to see how this battle would turn out. Eliot spoke to Heise saying that there would be no need for him in the Battle, Yet Heise came just in case. Just like last time, Heise figured there may be intruders and Heise was here to, see the peace.
‘He’s here’ A voice inside Heise’s head said, Only staring and focusing on the tree.
“Yeah I sense it as well.” Wukong replied. It seemed the three of the had a communication all through Heise.
“Whatever it is, It’s strong. Hayabusa’s weak ass won’t be able to handle it alone.” Heise said standing up and stretching. Wukong simply shook his head.
“No, only go in if he needs it.” Wukong said. Heise sighed realizing that he’d probably just be in the way anyways. Heise sat back down watched as the battle took place.
‘This is the same one that beat me?’ The beast asked inside of Heise’s head.
“Yeah, Uchiha Hayabusa.” Heise with a bit of confidence knowing his friend’s ability.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyWed Aug 26 2015, 08:40

Bump
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyMon Aug 31 2015, 21:04

Quote :
The darkness covered the beast's facial only for it to open one eye that would appear from the darkness letting out a snarl before lightly speaking, "Who are you looking for in this area to play with...you...smell." The eye soon closed hiding within the darkness once more. The large tree that would house this beast seemed to be the only thing that it lived in. But something was off as the beast would not be like the others something was different. Thinking to itself, 'I cannot...feel them anymore...could this person have...' Taking another sniff into the air the beast soon smirked showing its teeth, 'That smell...i remember it now...the smell of a Uchiha...' Feeling the vibrations from its tongue upon speaking the surname of the enemy it hated mostly the tailed beast soon started to lift up from its resting place before stepping out with one paw. "You...human...you are an Uchiha are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 08:56

Shadow observed the physique of the beast… the parts that were showing anyway.
“Glorious…” he said. “You know, you are the third beast to take notice of my lineage and react in rage, where I expect this is heading. I guess the Uchiha are more stained than I care to admit…” he said as he rose his arms, shrugging. “But, yes… I am a half blood Uchiha. I’d bow, but I have an experienced feeling being courteous and having manners mean nothing here on this land at this time, especially from the likes of me, am I right?” he said as he continued to look at the beast…
[108|303]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 19:41

Quote :
Hidden within the shadows still the eyes of the beast stayed closed with only its paw out with the sun's ray lighting up the paw of white fur. Soon it was only laughable that the young man would say anything about the lineage about someone. Though it was more a less the person told the beast that he was an Uchiha. "Half or not the quest was if you are or not a Uchiha, I could careless if you were a quarter of the blood of the Uchiha's." Pulling its paw back into the shadow the beast did not wish to deal with the fact of a person. It would soon kneal back down into a resting position. "Begone, Human for this is my resting place and with you entering it would mean you wish to challenge me...if you were to show that you are being courteous then you would not have appear even more so showing manners would have been introducing yourself instead of asking me to come play with you. Wretch it fool, you humans still have no learned a damn thing in this era or the previous."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 21:34

“Well hey… can you blame me?” Shadow said, cocking his head to the side. “Do you blame me for assuming that all of you beast are the same? Think the same… act the same? Two of you I’ve had run ins with, and both responded and acted a certain way. It’s only fair that I group that lot of you together, right… as you do the same with my kind.” He said. “Well, now that the ‘formalities are out of the way, friend… yes. I am here to challenge you. You and I… we have a decent future ahead of us. So… can we skip all the pregame and get to the fun stuff.” Shadow closed his eyes before revealing his Fully Awakened Sharingan eyes. “I’d rather not go through the song and dance. Especially since you… you’re more special than the others…”
[143|446]

(Rolling for first move)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 21:34

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next