Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 14:25

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 12, 1, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 15:05

OOC: Did you remember to deduct your chakra and stamina with Upkeep of your barrier and etc?

Quote :
< The technique hit its target but destroyed everything around leaving the other tailed beast staring at what the goal was but figured it was not pointless either but they did not take any damage as they turned to look upwards at the floating ball into the sky with Rokubi turning to see it as well. Hovering within the sky like it was something that belonged to the gods themselves.

”So it has another feature to it as well, I guess it would be pretty pathetic if all it did was block my damage.

< Soon watching carefully large dragons came flying from the sky as it rushed the tailed beast having him smile at the techniques coming at him. Soon they would crash unto the damaged land as they would miss their target as the tailed beast had vanished leaving no trace of its powers. But appeared as the first dragon rushed over missing its target and then the second one missed on its own with the final one coming up from behind but missed as the tailed beast appear destroying them each leaving the tailed beast to stare up at the human.

”They missed…but hell even then, he’s only using his techniques to the fullest now…

< The Sanbi continued to watch as the battle continued as the shark tailed beast continued to swim around it felt the human’s chakra slowly lower more and more. It would seem that the chakra the human used was very high for their techniques but it did not matter as Sanbi continued to watch the battle with the others on the sidelines.

”Try all you want human I’ll continue to evade as you continue to use chakra and burn yourself out.

< The tailed beast waited to see what the young man would do now as it continued to watch to see if he would have something else to do. The Rokubi knew it had won the battle but it wanted to see if the boy would give up and return back to his home leaving the tailed beast alone.

Rokubi – Reaction(s)
+ Flash [75 | 11] Evade 1 Action

”Rokubi”:

”Sanbi”:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 15:23

(OOC: No, I forgot but I did a double decrease on myself just now for it. Thanks for the reminder though.

“Great a new technique that I was not aware of, I remember the Rokubi was able to do something like that before but now…this great…I may have no choice.”

Grave quickly had the orb drop from the sky landing to the ground that had be demolished by the lightning technique Grave just sighed knowing he’d have to gather others to help repair it all. With that Grave smiled leaning down inside the orb but closed his eyes before reopening them with a smile as he waved his hand seals as the orb would open up slightly having the flow of a mist coming from within it.

It would cover the field as Grave would know this was the only way the time before he knew that even if he defeated Rokubi he’d have to deal with the Sanbi next but taking out two birds with one stone was his goal now.

“Suiton…Asakura’s Poison Mist…”

Player Profile:
Reactions + Actions:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 15:33

Quote :
< The violet mist would leak from the body of the human which soon would cover the field it was the same technique that dealt them all in before. It would seem this would be the way the human wished to deal with the battle having them choke to death from the poison of the fog. The tailed beast Yonbi and Nanabi slowly moved away knowing the effects of the poison but did not want to get caught by the effects. With that happening the Sanbi turned to be caught in the mist as well.

”Shit…I would be caught in it…but it cannot be avoided…hey hurry up and finish off this human already!”

< The Rokubi turned nodding to the Sanbi as he turned back to see the barrier around the human was still placed around him but that gave it sometime as the Tailed beast used its lightning speed to move quickly rushing at the young male having its mouth opening slowly as it was gathering chakra of red and blue orbs forcing them to slow but as it came upclose to the barrier the tailed beast opened its mouth slowly with sparks flying out from its mouth as it fired a point blank range of energy at the human.

< The point blank technique was stronger than a normal bijudama but it seemed to leave more marks on the surface of the earth even more so.
Rokubi – Action(s)
- Raiton – Bijudama: 605 + 1574 =2179
CC: 625 | SC: 406

”Rokubi”:

”Sanbi”:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 15:33

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 16
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 15:50

(OOC: Yays your attacked missed, cause of the poison lowering you by 4 and then Tokugan's effect.

Grave could feel the tailed beast nearing him as he noticed the powers of the chakra forming its mouth Grave watched as he knew the mist would cover him from getting hit by tailed beast bomb, but it was at too late as the Rokubi was already in front of Grave with the chakra firing off instantly leaving a large scar of burning earth. Grave was able to avoid the attack because of his eyes but if that had hit Grave would have been truly gone. Focusing more on the poison mist Grave waited longer to see how long this battle would go as either he’d be weaken from over usage of his chakra

Player Profile:
Reactions + Actions:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 15:57

Quote :
< The mist was keeping it harder for the tailed beast to even hit the human, because of this the Rokubi continued swinging its tails and claws then biting at the mist trying to do some form of damage to the human while everyone else continued to watch carefully as the battle between all three parties was about to come to an end with the use of the technique. Yonbi was unaffected by the poison within the air but seeing Nanabi starting to feel weak from it Yonbi nudged its counterpart as it tried to keep Nanabi from getting sick. Nanabi turned digging a hole trying to hide and get itself from the mist.

”Damn you human come and fight me truly I know you are holding back so why are you not even resulting to this technique!”

< Rokubi knew this was a great plan for the human as he was taking out not just him but Sanbi as well so the battle would be over faster meaning the human was reaching a limit on their body as, with the thoughts rushing the Rokubi smiled knowing what to do.
Rokubi – Action(s)
-Melee: 1565 > Tails
-Melee: 1565 > Claws
-Melee: 1565 > Bite

”Rokubi”:

”Sanbi”:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 15:57

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 16, 18, 3
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 16:09

Enemy Rolls Reduced to: 8,10,0

The tails nearly crushed Grave but the worse was the fact of the claws coming at him with soon a large chomping sound that was crushing around him. Sighing heavily he heard the beast yell at him about using other techniques, instead of this one. Though if the battle was a one on one then the battle would be different but the amount of chakra needed to face one tailed beast was going to vary on how well Grave could survive the battle against one. It was then Grave calmed his mind and closed his eyes thinking but focusing on the technique more.

“You’re right…but if defeat you like this, then I can easily say I beat you with my own strength because I haven’t even once called upon Nekomata... You want me to battle you and Shark bowl over there. But listen I rather not defeat you I rather we work together on defeating anyone that not only threatens us but also our home…listen to me for once… I want us to be able to work together and actually defeat someone or something that threatens not just a village, or country…but the planet itself I want the power to protect the people on this planet…I want to travel knowing I can do that not sitting back and just watching it fall behind and having lost everything and everyone in my life…”

Grave kept his eyes closed knowing what he was saying was truth, he finally admitted to his heart what he was aiming for what needed to be done as he killed his own clan in order to protect them from being hunted down for the powers even awoke or had someone else steal the powers from his clan members his family. Grave knew it was a tough decision but he had to make it not for himself but for the place he called home…the planet that has existed forever.

“So…will you stop this meaningless fight, like you said fight you both with my own power, then guess what I did the first time and this time cause Nekomata is my partner and my power to help push me to a new level to help me grasp what I want to do in order to help the people in this lifetime that mean something to me!”

Player Profile:
Reactions + Actions:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 16:36

Quote :
< They all heard it from themselves, The human placed himself in danger against them more than once to obtain something to obtain a reason of existence it seemed. Just as they did when they were captured, being used as weapons and called not even by their names. In the end it was the humans on the planet that caused issues like this but the human before them wish to change that. With that Yonbi had already sided with the young male and Nanabi also. The words echoed still in Sanbi’s and Rokubi’s mind leaving words that could not even describe on how they should even feel right now as someone is still fighting with their own power but also claiming that one of the tailed beast to be their own power by pushing them to a newer level.

< Retreating from the mist to stand beside Sanbi they both glanced at one another then nodded as Rokubi turned to glance back into the mist as it began speaking but with not the usual angered voice that was deep. But a much more calming voice.

”Human, because of the fact that you have stated the true reason as to why you wish to have our powers not for yourself but to push even higher to protect the people of this planet, we have decided to help you on your quest everyone here will now respect you and give you a hand from now on no battles will stop us from protecting everyone.

Tailed Beast Surrender

Tailed Beast now are Friendly with Asakura Grave
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22 2017, 17:44

Taken by surprise by the tailed beast’s reaction to it all Grave just shook his head as he ended the techniques leaving him somewhat exhausted but figured it was a good thing the battle ended this way. This was shocking to him that the tailed beast would agree to help him but now with the knowledge Grave nodded to the information and what was said to him.

“In that case please let’s return to the village with me so we can talk more if anything. I want us to really get to know more of each other if anything and thank you for your respect I will not ruin it I promise you that.”

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)   Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield of Light (Asakura Grave vs Tailed Beasts) (Private Battle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2