Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Time To Play Hero [+Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Time To Play Hero [+Training] Empty
PostSubject: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 21:24

Fuu was standing around the shop where she normally worked, it was a bit before her shift but she liked to brows around between the time that she got out of academy and the time when work was supposed to start. She was lucky that the shop owner didn't care that she liked to carry her weapon around, it dissuaded shoplifters while she was behind the counter he says. She fingered through some of the tag papers that were used to make paper tags and thought about getting some, she hadn't used them much in the past but practicing couldn't hurt. She stood looking through them when she heard a crash near the front of the store a shelf had fallen over. Fuu dropped the item back on the shelf and went to go help whoever had caused the disturbance pick up.

What she got however was the shop keep yelling out of the door at someone retreating down the street. he turned back around to Fuu. "Fuu good timing, that punk just ran through here grabbed whatever he could, knocked over the rack and took off down the road. I'll worry about cleaning up can you chase him down and givim' what for, I'll hand you a nice bonus if you bring him back here for the police I know you can handle it right?" Fuu grinned at him in return and unclipped the Scythe from her back.

"Count on me, nobody steals from this shop and gets away on Fuu's watch Without farther exchange of words she ran out the door in the direction of the retreating figure. She ran on top of the sand past most of the people on the street and down the first ally way. the Person turned a corner and Fuu fallowed quite a bit behind and came out onto a different street. No sign of the culprit, Fuu scanned the crowed to make sure he hadn't just blended in and she caught sight of a familiar bald head. "Ryo! help me out, did you see a guy run out of this ally?"

(350)

Last edited by Jusenkyo on Tue Jul 03 2018, 21:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 21:33

Reo was walking home from his previous encounter with the jeweler. His back still hurt, and he was most likely bruised – but the power of the ring on his finger seemed to flow through him. He didn’t feel that much stronger – but everything sure felt easier. It was like he had been moving through water before but now everything was clear and out of his way. It felt good.

Real good.

Then, of course, someone jostled Reo and nearly threw the child to the ground. Despite how he was feeling, he was still an eleven year old kid and he hadn’t been expecting whatever that was.

“Man, people around here don’t have manners – do they?” Reo muttered to himself as he heard a voice yelling at him. It was Fuu. She was from that one clan… what did they specialize in? Fire? It was pretty cool. Reo loved physical fighting, but the ninjutsu used by clans like that one always excited him. It was like stepping into another world.

“No, I didn’t see anyone. Though, someone just ran into me and nearly knocked me to the ground.” Reo said, making sure to show off his new jade ring as he moved his hand. He didn’t want to mention it but figured that Fuu would ask about it – if she wasn’t in too much of a rush. Why was she looking for the man anyway?

[Post 1: 234 Words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 07:27

"Ohh that is a nice ring, where- Wait ah no can't get distracted." Fuu scratched her head frantically mussing her hair with the one hand and clicking her weapon back into it's holster. "I bet that guy that pushed you was the same guy that stole stuff from the shop.

Fuu looked around for any indication that the thief ran this way and she almost lost hope but then she spotted something half buried in the sand near where they were standing. It was a simple coin, one that anyone might be carrying it wasn't exactly a great clue but as she bent down to pick it up she spotted another one going in a strait line into another ally. "I think I figured out where he went, Wanna travel along with me and teach this guy some manners? I the owner promiced me a bonus if I caught him, I'm sure he'd want to reward you too if you could help." She pointed down the ally and down at the coins. "I'll take the roof, If you wanna chase down the ally. I'm good at finding people so I should be able to keep track of you and you know, surround the guy."

(204)

Last edited by Jusenkyo on Tue Jul 03 2018, 21:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 10:33

“A thief? Man, I just keep running into those today. Just earlier I ran into a guy trying to rob a jeweler….wait, can’t get distracted either. Sorry! Sure, I’ll help. We can’t let someone do that stuff. We’re supposed to be ninjas, right?” Reo said, getting a tad excited and allowing his voice to raise to match it. Maybe he would actually be able to catch the thief this time – with Fuu’s help. “Now the problem is where he went. I didn’t watch him after he ran into me so…”

Reo talked, not realizing that Fuu was busy actually figuring out which way he went. “Oh. Okay, then. That works. So, he went down that ally? I’ll chase after him, then. I’m pretty quick – I think.”

With that, Reo began to run. He was indeed fast for an Academy Student, so he quickly made it to the next ally and dashed into it. The ally was much darker than the rest of the street but, since they were in a desert – still well lit. It helped that everything was essentially tan and the buildings weren’t massive. Reo began to sprint down the ally – hoping to run into the thief before he got too tired. It had been a busy day.
[Post 2: 211 Words]
[Training/2/2018]
[Rolling: Awareness X 8 with Training Dummy, Training Weights, Quick Learner and clan bonus for + 1 TP and 1.15x]

[Edit: Gains after math:4, 12, 8, 2, 10, 7, 10, 12= 65 Awareness

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Jul 02 2018, 10:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 10:33

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 3, 7, 5, 1, 6, 4, 6, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 11:01

Fuu nodded as Ryo took off, it would be a lot easier to do this now that she had someone to help, and since the thief was taking ally ways he should be easier to corner. She looked at the buildings and the strings hanging between them that normally clothes might be on but perhaps the washing wasn't quite done today. Either way she was lucky, they were the perfect spring boards. Fuu hopped onto and off of the wall to catch the wire, spin around and launch herself to the top of the building. From there she started running full tilt to the next building, leaping over the small gap to keep up with Ryo, who was really fast for an academy student but Fuu expected that out of someone that specialized in the physical aspects of being a ninja.

She looked over the buildings to see the thief running across another intersection he was losing steam, obviously he had very little training if any at all. Fuu shouted down to Ryo. "Strait line from ally to ally, We should be able to catch up pretty fast." She called out before jumping onto the wire that went from building to building in the larger gaps. It took a bit of balance but Fuu had practiced it before so she could run across rather simply.
(225)
(Dice for Dex
adjusting for bonuses from Quick learner and Wooden shuriken
41 Dex)

Last edited by Jusenkyo on Tue Jul 03 2018, 21:32; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 11:01

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 10, 4, 1, 9, 1, 7, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 11:17

Reo dashed through the ally as quick as he could. He could hear Fuu overhead, though he didn’t dare look up to see her. That would probably end with him falling face first and losing the thief. As he ran, he could feel the Jade Ring growing warm – as if he were being fueled by it in some way. It was pleasant, but not in the way of a pleasant drug or a painkiller. This was pleasant in the way of a long night’s rest.

“Alright! I’ll get there as soon as I can!” Reo managed to yell up, though he was beginning to huff a little bit. It hadn’t been more than a few hours since he had been thrown into the ceiling by a ninja far more skilled than himself and the ring seemed to have a limit on how much it could supply him. Sure, everything was easier to do but it was still a long day and he needed to rest soon.

Reo burst out of his current ally and ran directly into a crowd of Academy Students who were passing by in the intersection. The force of the collision sent Reo sprawling face first into the sand. The three he ran into didn’t fare much better. After pulling his head out of the sand, literally, Reo yelled “Run ahead. I”ll catch up!”

[Post 3: 227 Words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 11:53

Fuu clicked her cheek as Ryo ran into another group of students, those kids have no instincts. 'If I hand been down there it wouldn't have caused a collision, people need to learn to move out of the way of danger.' She focused forward when Ryo said he would catch up she would need to kick it up a notch. She put her arms behind her and crouched lower running even faster than she had before, it was easy now to catch up she dashed to the other side of the building. This time though the Thief was stopping to see if he was being chased. Fuu smiled this was a good opportunity to get back at him for disturbing the normal goings on, now that she knew it wasn't going to be an issue catching him, might as well make sure that he never does it again.

She clicked the scythe out of her holster and walked to the edge of the building the moron was looking down the ally. Fuu put the scythe over her shoulder and called out in a sing song kind of voice, now that they were in a part of town where people weren't walking around. "Where are you going mister thief, are you done playing with Fuu already~."[/green] She grinned as he caught a good look at her and she leaped off the building. "But Fuu isn't done with you yet~." She timed it so that she brought the Scythe down in the spot where he just managed to scramble away from, to anyone with training it was an obvious miss, but it did the job. The thief was up and running again and Fuu was smiling.

(285)

Last edited by Jusenkyo on Tue Jul 03 2018, 21:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 14:44

Reo struggled to his feet right when the other students began to complain. Which, of course they did. Why wouldn’t they…wait. Was Reo in the wrong here? He did just plow through the crowd and into them. Surely that meant he was in the wrong. He was in the wrong and he couldn’t let special circumstances get in the way of doing the right thing.

“What were you doing?”

“Yeah, watch where you’re going.”

“Slow down next time”

The three talked at once, not giving Reo a chance to respond. Sweat dripped down his brow as he thought about the criminal getting further away. He couldn’t waste anymore time; he needed to catch up to Fuu.

So, he did the first thing that came to his mind. He bowed to the three individuals. The shocked looks on their faces told Reo that he had done the right thing. Once he was in the full bow, he began to speak in a polite and apologetic manner.

“I deeply apologize. I am in a rush to catch a thief. I must get going but my name is Reo Gojisou and I will make it up to you.” Reo pulled out of the bow and raised his right hand to wipe the sweat off his forehead. The desert was always hot, but Reo enjoyed it.

He took off at a sprint, bypassing the trio and beginning to run in the direction Fuu had indicated.

[Post 4: 241 Words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time To Play Hero [+Training]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next