Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Time To Play Hero [+Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:44

Reo literally started laughing as Fuu pushed being a shinobi on the thief. “He has shown scrupulous morals, I am not sure they will make him a ninja. Many ninjas have gone rogue and I worry that they will fear the same happening to him if they trained him to become a ninja. Then again, he is young, and reform is always an option. Regardless, it is not my decision to make.”

As they approached, one of the police officers – a police woman in fact – turned towards the trio and looked at them with appraising eyes. “We caught the thief, Officer” Reo said as he gave a deep bow to the police officer.

[Post 14: 114 Words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 00:02

Fuu stuck her tongue out at Ryo without responding directly, she knew that a fair bit of ninja went rouge but she couldn't just assume that anyone would just betray their homeland. "I think he's just hungry, we got the money back too so, I'll come down to the station after my shift if you hold him there. I think I can make sure that he doesn't re-offend." Perhaps Fuu was trying to take on more than her appearance allowed her because the Officer patted her on the head and took the boy away without actually answering her. She would go down to the station either way, but that could wait. 

"Owner! Fuu is back, and I brought a friend with me, He helped get the money back and catch the thief." She lead Ryo into the store where the Shop owner was waiting.

(144)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 00:19

Reo walked behind Fuu after the officer took away the thief. The officer seemed nonplussed about the fact that Fuu was acting as her superior. Reo was beginning to suspect that Fuu was always like that. As they entered the shop where the owner was, Reo smiled at him and waved. He had been in this shop before, though he doubted the owner knew him by name.

“Oh good! I was hoping you would catch him? Oh, is that the money he took. Thank you, Fuu.” The shop owner said as he grabbed the bag from Fuu. He reached in and took a few coins out of it. “Here, this is for each of you for everything you did. You are a good employee, Fuu.”

[QUEST COMPLETE]
~ Rewards ~
+ 3,500 Ryo
+ Ability Points: +150
[Reo Total Words: 2,636]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time To Play Hero [+Training]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4