Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 16:36

“YOOOOOOO! I’m fired up!” Yukimura yelled downstairs in the Dojo. Sitting on the steps were Mei-Lee and Noboyuki who were both exhausted. The three legacy children had been training all day but Yukimura was still filled with energy.
“How does he do it?” Mei-Lee said as she stared at Yukimura striking the training dummy. Noboyuki shrugged his shoulders.
“Willpower? Great Stamina? Who knows, maybe my brother is just actually dumb” He said back to Mei-Lee. They both cracked a joke and watch Yukimura sheer will his way through his training. Noboyuki stood up and pushed the training dummy aside and got into a fighting stance.

“Alright little brother, You want to go crazy? Let’s go. I’m not going to let you out train me.” Noboyuki said. The two instantly began going back and forth with Jabs, and Kicks. Yukimura was clearly a better Taijutsu user than Noboyuki, but Noboyuki’s age and body were showing as he still had the upper hand. With each combo, Noboyuki successfully dodged and parried the attack.
“Little brother, Your attacks are scripted. I’m learning your moves as you fight.” He said countering one of Yukimura’s punches with one of his own to Yukimura’s chest. Yukimura took the full blow and bounced back a bit with his hands on his chest.
“Your combos are good,” Noboyuki said “But, they are what they are, and that’s combos. Each combo has break in its chain at some point.” He said.

The training continued for several hours till finally both were on the floor exhausted.
“Geez do you ever give in?” Noboyuki asked his brother who was looking to stand back up again. Yukimura gritted his teeth.
“I’m Fired—” He began but fell to the ground. Mei-Lee who had been watching the entire time rushed over to his side and began checking his vitals. She laughed at herself a bit and then turned to Noboyuki.
“He’s alive. He’s just passed out from the actual exhaustion of training” She said laughing.
“I told you, He’s dumb.” Noboyuki said.

In his sleep, Yukimura stood in a black space. Suddenly, a much older version of himself appeared.
“You’re-“
“You. Rather You’re me.”
“What’s going-“
“I don’t know. But I want to give you something” A white light glowed from the Older Yukimura and illuminated the room.

When Yukimura awoke he was in bed. He looked at himself and wondered what happened.
Was that.. Me from the future? I don’t feel any different? Maybe it was just some weird dream He thought to himself. The smell of food caught his attention and he went downstairs to see once again Mei-Lee cooking.
“Geez, Yukimura. You slept the entire afternoon away” Noboyuki said. Yukimura turned to the desk and noticed the Kunai the man had given him.
“I’m going to get back to training.” He said staring at the kunai. “There are people out there I can’t defeat yet. And there are people counting on to me to become strong.” Yukimura said. Mei-Lee smiled and then threw cold water at him.
“AFTER YOU’RE DONE RESTING BAKA!” She yelled.

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 16:38

Chakra Control
DEX x 4
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 16:38

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Destiny

'Character Dice' : 7, 4, 9, 10, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 16:44

Training Gains:
+ 516 EXP
+ 8% CC (Quick Learner Rounded Up)
+ 38 DEX (Quick Learner + Training Dummy)

Sosei Gains:
~ Sosei Ability
~3,400 EXP
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 16:45

Completed.Completed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy (5): The Way of Sosei (RP)(S)(TR)
Page 1 of 1