Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 13:20

“Sensei, why’d you bring us all the way out here?” Mei-Lee question as she stabbed the ground with her kunai. While Mei-Lee and Noboyuki both had regular kunai to play with, Yukimura sat there holding the Kunai that Hayabusa had given him.
“Yeah, I’m with the dweeb on this one Sensei,” Noboyuki said drawing his name in the dirt with his Kunai. “Why are we out here”. Any other day, Yukimura would have joined in on the banter, but with the Chunin exams drawing ever near, Yukimura was more intent on passing more than ever.
I can’t fall behind He said to himself as he gripped the handle of kunai. I must become the Strongest there was. Sensei Minoru is counting on me to mastering their jutsu.

Post 1:
WC: 127
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:40

“With the Chunin Exams coming up, I felt now would be a decent time to teach you to control your chakra” He said sitting down. “Before we begin let me explain why this is important. Each Jutsu requires different levels of chakra combinations of your Spiritual and Physical chakras. Up until now you’ve merely guessed at what these levels were for each of you Justus. If you end up using to much chakra in your formulas, then you end up wasting to much chakra. You become just another target on the battlefield” Minoru said grimly as he stared at Yukimura.

WC: 100
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:45

“So how do we change that?” Yukimura asked. Minoru laughed and raised a finger to the sky.
“You have to train so hard that controlling your chakra becomes second nature to you.” He said. “All You have to do today is climb trees.” Minoru said. He placed his hands together and walked over to a tree. After which, without using his hands, He began to walk vertically up the tree as is if walking on a plateau.
“How the hell will learning a cheep trick like that help us use out chakra better?” Mei-Lee asked. Noboyuki said something as well but Yukimura tuned it out.

WC: 105
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:50

“Well if you shut up, I’ll gladly explain.” Minoru said standing upside down on branch. “The first point of this exercise is this, Drawing chakra to a center point. Just like in jutsu you must draw chakra using hand signs. To climb the trees, you have to focus on drawing both your physical and spiritual chakra.” He said. “The next point of the training is maintaining the chakra levels. Once you are in battle or moving, it becomes especially difficult to not over use your chakra.” He said with a smile. “Both these concepts together help you form perfect chakra control.”

It’s a two part training Yukimura. Now let’s see if you can grasp it. Minoru thought.
“First concentrate chakra to your feet and then run up the Tree. Use the Kunai to mark your spot. The training is over once you reach the top." Minoru said.

WC: 149
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:00

Yukimura watched as both Mei-Lee and Noboyuki beside him ran up the tree. First was Noboyuki who applied to much chakra creating a break in the tree pushing him on. Next was Mei-Lee who applied to little chakra who simply slid down.
I See. This training requires a perfect balance. Not only do you have to draw up the right chakra but if you let that balance slip for even a second either scenarios would happen Yukimura said as he watched the other two. He gripped the kunai knife Hayabusa gave him and breathed. He placed his hands together and formed the rat hand seal and began charging at the tree.

WC: 111
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:14

Yukimura began running up the tree and even got a good distance before he slashed at the tree with his kunai. Using the momentum that he got from the tree, he somersaulted off and landed on his feet knees bent and his hands touching the ground. In front of him the Kunai he had thrown just in time so that it wouldn’t affect his landing.
Yukimura already understand the training that fast. That’s literally insane. It took his counterpart maybe 2 months master his chakra and he’s already excelling faster than that Minoru thought to himself.
There’s absolutely no way anyone can master their chakra that well. Even now… This chakra requires great precision. Yukimura thought feeling defeated already.

WC: 120
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:29

“Chakra is about Physical and spiritual energy right sensei?” Yukimura yelled as he looked at his teacher. Minoru nodded and responded.
“That’s right.”
If that’s the case then maybe it’s the spiritual energy that’s hard to balance. I’m getting plenty of physical energy in my running start. I can’t be distracted I have to keep calm and focused Yukimura said to himself. His body relaxed as he slowly concentrated on just himself and the task that he was about to perform. He removed the pressures of wanting to be grea and wanting to succeed out of his head and was finally ready.

WC: 102
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:34

With that he ran at the tree and began climbing at an unprecedented rate. The balance of Physical and spiritual energies within him was exceedingly amazing. After had made it to a decent spot and felt he couldn’t keep going he used the Kunai again the slash the tree and landed on the ground.
This kid is actually insane. To think he could control his chakra so well on the second try? His chakra Is greater than even my own, if he can master his chakra. That would be actually amazing Minoru said. Both Nobyuki and Mei-Lee sat in awe of their friend who had seemingly already mastered his chakra.
WC: 111
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:37

“Little Brother, who knew you chakra control would be so amazing!” Noboyuki said.
“Yeah, Yukimura what’s your secret?” Mei-Lee asked.
What is your secret Minoru thought to himself as he watched the boy getting ready to explain himself.
“Well guys, its like this. Your chakra relies on both Physical and spiritual energies, right? Controlling Physical chakra is the easy part. It’s your spiritual chakra that’s the problem. Your spiritual chakra is based on your mind and your focus. If you have a lot going on in your head than it becomes harder to fight. Sensei made a point where it needs to become second nature. Meaning, you must stop thinking about the right formula and just react. I’d challenge sensei and say, instead of saying it’s second nature… it needs to become an instinct”
WC : 135
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 21:35

Everyone stopped and stared as Yukimura had perfectly explained the ability he’d grasped.
“What” Yukimura asked as he noticed everyone was staring at him.
“You’re a natural Ninja” Noboyuki said elbowing him in the shoulder with a smile. Yukimura laughed it off and the group continued the rest of their training. By nightfall Yukimura had managed to make it all the way to the top of the tree. The others had taken off and hour early or so, but Yukimura made sure he’d stay to get the results he wanted.
“While I haven’t completely mastered chakra” He said to himself, “I’m for sure getting close” He said.

Post 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy (7): The Way of Chakra (RP)(S)(TR)
Page 1 of 1