Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Powerful Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 10:52

“It’s a powerful artifact from my clan, as I said. The Helmet of Ramuh..it’s said to be a powerful helmet capable of increasing the abilities of my clan’s doujutsu - The Raidengan. Stories of the original wearer say that he had three eyes - not two. The third was on his forehead and was known as the Spiritual Eye, the Inner Eye, or even the Mind’s eye. Nevertheless, it was said that it,too, was a Raidengan and that Ramuh possessed the ability to fight with his Doujutsu unlike anyone ever to exist. He was a storm unto himself and couldn’t be defeated...until he was.” Shan said after the explanation. What more could he say?

[7;107]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 11:51

“Okay, so do we need it before the Chuunin exams? I’m trying to gather information on the location of the beast but you are coming specifically for the helmet. You could just go get it and ignore the Chuunin Exam…” Heto said cautiously.

“No...I think it would be a good opportunity for me to investigate some potential power sources as well. Besides, it might be fun to participate in as a Missing-Nin and test my abilities.” Shan said as he summon the max number of clones that he could. “I wish I could send clones to investigate the other areas but they’re simply too far apart. Still, with this many clowns we can definitely search that area.”

Shan watched as the clones began to bicker and train immediately. It was enough to drive one crazy if they didn’t have enough willpower. He could see the clones throwing wooden shuriken at each other.

Always improving.

[8;155;TRAINING:SANITYX4,DEXTERITYX4,Shadow Clones and weights]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 104

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 11:58

Rolling.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 11:58

The member 'Null' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 8, 9, 2, 5, 9, 7, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 14:50

[62 sanity, 82 Dexterity]

“Alright. We need to search for the helmet. I know it’s near impossible since no one has found it in generations, but let’s do our best. The battlefield was quite large so all of you will be needed once we get there.”

Heto and the hundred and some odd Shan took off running through the snowy terrain. An hour later, they were at a slightly caved in area of land near the beach. The area around the caved in circle was raised and jagged - as if it were surrounded by mountains on all sides.

Every single one of them jumped over the edge and into the circle.

[107 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 20:15

The hundred plus number of Shans ran through this area. It’s relatively flat nature made it easy to search, but Shan was already running into problems.

This was a battlefield of long ago, and presumably the hole had been made by a jutsu of some kind. The problem was that it was near the beach. While there wasn’t a large reservoir of water here, the ground was damp. Water clearly entered this area at some point. That could mean the helmet could have been washed away by the tide and into the ocean. Or it could have sunk in mud and had deposits from the tide build up over it.

[10;111]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 20:57

“I think we need to get out of here!” Heto screamed suddenly as the real Shan noticed a strong wind blowing in. It had the faint scent of a salty ocean breeze on it and was quite pleasant.

“Why?” Shan asked, pushing in the search momentarily. Some of his clones had begun attempting to dig through the mud to find anything beneath the surface.

“The storm! It’s going to flood this place!” Heto yelled as the wind picked up its pace. The atmosphere felt heavy in Shan and it almost felt like the air around him had the consistency of soupz

[11;101]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 21:05

“Hmm?” Shan looked up for the first time. The sky had darkened while he wasn’t paying attention. The clouds were black and lightning flashed through them quickly. Shan almost cursed himself. How could he not realize that it was going to storm? His entire clan was based on storms! “Go. I’ll be fine. “

Shan was determined. He couldn’t give up on this search yet! What if it was here? Was he going to let this storm scare him away?

“I- okay, be safe!” Heto said as she began to dash out of the circle plateau.

Shan felt the first drop of rain.

[12:102]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 21:13

The rain began to fall. It fell harder and harder as Shan dropped to his knees and began shifting through the mud. Where was it. The helmet had to be here.

He needed that power...he needed power in general. What was he without power?

NOTHING!

“You need to leave this area” a masculine voice said from somewhere nearby. Shan looked up. He could see Heto on the edge of the indent, looking inward from the raised jagged section. In front of him stood a large man with long spikey black hair. The man had on brown armor and his arms were large and muscular.

[13;102]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 21:21

“Who are you?” Shan asked as the rain continued to pour. The way the man stood made Shan nervous, almost scared. He activated the Raidengan. His eyes lit up like the storm around the duo.

“Oh? A doujutsu user, eh? What is that? The Raidengan? I’ve only seen that one time before. Regardless, I need you to get out of this area now before the water gets worse than it already is.”

“I’m not worried about the rain” Shan scoffed at the man, not deactivating his Raidegan. The way he talked and moved made him think that the man was threatening him - which made no sense considering he was telling Shan to get out and be safe.

[14;114]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 21:35

“I’m not worried about your safety, boy” The man said as he took a step forward. His feet sunk slightly in the mud, but it was covered by the increasingly large amount of water covering the ground. There was at least three inches of water in the circle already. Shans hair stuck to his head as he stepped forward.

“Then why do you want me to leave so badly?” Shan asked as he stepped towards the man. “Are you here to stop me from getting the Helmet of Ramuh?”

“What in the seven hells is the Helmet of Ramuh? Boy, get the hell out of here!”

[15;106]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerful Alliance
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next