Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Powerful Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 21:03

The voices were coming from a small tunnel at the far end of the cave. As he walked closer, Shan thought he could make out some of what was being said.

“He isn’t worthy, Master Kame!” The male voice from before bellowed. It was the easiest voice to hear. The second voice was softer and much more controlled.

“You must calm yourself, Radi. He has followed all of our guidelines. We must offer him the opportunity to choose. To do otherwise would be to break our own bylaws.” The second, softer, voice said. Shan wasn’t sure what they were talking about but something told him it involved him.

[23;102]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 21:08

He made his way forward slowly and the voices continued to go back and forth like this. It seemed the one known as Radi didn’t want to allow someone - probably Shan - to access something to do with these other group of people. He only heard the one voice but it often spoke in a plural sense. The one named Radi was advocating for killing him. Shan didn’t like that but he knew the power of this one far too well to think he’d be able to stop him.

The man was simply too powerful right now. He was this powerful without access to a doujutsu. Shan was determined to discover the source of his strength

[24;115]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 21:13

Eventually, Shan made his way into the hallway. As he got there, he discovered that it wasn’t a hallway at all but an alcove. Inside, the man named Radi stood and he was talking to...a turtle. A large, far larger than human, sized turtle. In fact the turtle was so large that it looked as if it could snap a human up in a single bite.

“Ah. The young one has finally made it here. You appear injured. You can rest before making your decision.” The turtle spoke in its soft manner. It moved its lips when it spoke - so this probably wasn’t some weird form of ninjutsu.

[25;109]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 21:19

“Decision?” Shan asked weakly. Radi laughed in the corner.

“I told you boy. There was power down here. It seems you’ve lived...and, no matter how much I wish I could convince Master Kami otherwise, the decision is yours to make. Will you take the power or not?” Radi spoke derisively, as if he expected Shan to run from this source of power. Shan - for his part - had no intention of running. He wasn’t sure what kind of power a turtle could grant but perhaps it was the same power that Radi used to overpower him so easily. He would take it.

[26;102]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 21:25

“I’ll take it” Shan said - eyes shining even without the use of his Raidengan. Actually? When did he deactivate it? It must’ve happened in the fall.

“Do not be so hasty, young one. I know you listened while we spoke, but we did not say what this power is or why it is offered to you. Jumping to decisions early can lead one to an early grave. You will learn this lesson in time, I think.” The large turtle spoke calmly but with authority so that Radi listened. It even made Shan want to be quiet and listen.

“Let me explain”

[27;101]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 21:30

“Our tribe of turtles has long served Ninjas. Why, I remember serving under ninjas hundreds of years ago when my mother led the clan. Nevertheless, times changed. We moved from our ancestral island in the ocean and came here - to this cave. The exact details as to why we moved...well, that is a story for another day. For now, you need to know that we follow certain rules and have since we came to this cave. The rules are thus; we will only accept contracts from those who find us without help from one who knows our location. We will offer the contract to any who find us - no matter how hasty they may be.”

[28;116]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 21:37

“So the question that you must answer is whether you want a contract to summon us. Bear in mind that we do not get along with some summons of other tribes and will not allow you to have a contract with both of us. This contract is binding - and for life.” The giant turtle paused as if to take a breath and shifted slightly to get more comfortable within the cave. “Will you be the next Turtle Summoner?”

“Summon...turtles?” Shan asked, perplexed. He had never seen a summoning jutsu before - though he had heard of them. “I will do it.”

[29;101]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 21:42

“Then, do as I say.” The turtle said as it opened its mouth. The turtle’s long tongue stuck out and a scroll rolled out with its tongue. It deposited the scroll directly in front of Shan. “Open the scroll. Cut your hand and place your bloody palm upon the scroll. This will seal the pact.”

Shan unrolled the scroll. It was a large scroll and contained many different bloody handprints. Eventually, he found the end of the scroll. Shan grabbed a kunai and stabbed his hand. As the blood ran over his palm, he placed it squarely on the scroll.

[30;100]

+ Secret Summon land spot marked on Personal Map.
+ Blood Contract Scroll. [Personally Only]
+ Kushiyoshi no Jutsu [If not learned]
+ Ability Points: +150
[3,327 words total ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance    Powerful Alliance  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerful Alliance
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4