Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 12:50

Hayabusa appeared in Konoha, after the run in against the Dragon. He stood there, tired, and exhausted more so mentally. The village had been like a ghost town. Doors left open, trash rolling, lights all off… an evacuation had found itself successful here. He wondered if the Kages were on the way to help all these other countries, or if, instead of banding together, they vowed to only protect their own villages against this other unknown threat in the world. He sighed, as he sat a moment, trying to heal up his from his battle. He was unsure of himself.
[100|100|1]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 12:52

He was unsure if this curse within him had been there or not still. He still felt as though there had been something in him… the dragon he previously fought made it seem as though he had the dragon he first fought within him somehow. Did it seal itself within him? Would it emerge the next time he fought a dragon? So many unanswered questions… he hated being ignorant, aside from the process of learning. But, he did not know where the tools for learning against this threat resided. He had a good idea of where to possibly start looking…
[100|200|2]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 12:54

As he began to walk, breathing and trying to relax, his mind overloaded with yells. All yelling his name simultaneously. It had been the voice of Eliot… telepathically connecting to him.
‘Eliot?’
‘HAYABUSA! I’ve been trying to reach you… I thought you may have been killed…’
‘I don’t know… maybe I had been using too much mental power against the enemy…’
‘Did you defeat it?’
‘No… I had to run… Gathering data seems to be the only thing we can do right now..’ Hayabusa mentioned.
‘Well… I know you’re exhausted but… the dragons have launched a second attack on the island.’
[101|301|3]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 12:55

‘What the actual fuck!?’ Hayabusa mentally exclaimed, both mentally and physically. ‘I… I’m on my way…’
‘Asura has begun to battle him off… you need to rest a bit… you just came from one battle.’
‘Great… monitor him… call me in the moment you need me. I have a few things to research… if you need to aid him, aid him as best you can.’
‘Understood…’
Hayabusa stood for a moment, looking into the sky.
“Alright, Hayabusa... lets do this quickly…” he reactivated the bodies in which were his paths, and the four of them split up in different directions.
[100|401|4]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:01

He began to run towards the headquarters of his father’s clan. The first place he would look naturally would be the clan’s hidden temple. He hasn’t been in there since awakening the eyes of the Sage of the Six Paths. The Dragons were sealed by him once before it seemed. Perhaps he documented how he did it and stored them there. He had a lot to do before he could resume battling the Dragons. He had really hoped that Asura could finish the dragon on his own, or at least hold him back long enough for Hayabusa to learn enough.
[100|501|5]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:06

Arriving at the abandoned headquarters, he felt a sense of relief that his remaining clan members made it out of here. He had hoped that they aided the country as best they could in assisting other less able civilians out of the village. However, knowing the stubbornness of this clan, he had a feeling they worried about their own and headed out immediately. Unlike the rest of the village, this place felt just as dead as usual, which was most disturbingly eerie.
He was familiar with the location of Uchiha secrets, so he made his way there without further delay.
[100|601|6]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:07

He entered the tomb, breathing as he looked around. This was the same place that enlightened him on the sacrifice that his brother, Shizou, had made for him to reach the pinnacle in which he did so reach. He honored that by making him one of his paths… and without him, he would not be half the warrior, protector, and leader he was now. He reflected on all the sacrifices made for him to be here. Shizou… Heise… Kokoro… he could not fail them by not giving it his all upon fighting against this threat against all of current humanity.
[100|701|7]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:09

As he began his search of all of the information that had been laid out for him, his other paths had been on their own missions. This itself had begun to take up a lot of brain power. Haya-Shizou scowered the abandoned homes and stores. There were looters everywhere, as he stood atop the building in which allowed visibility to some of these places. He knew that the dragons were somewhat knew to the use of items. Jutsu scrolls have been very useful thus far. But, he found himself running low on all of those tools to fight them with.
[100|801|8]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:12

He jumped down from the building and did a light jog through the streets. He passed many different people looting all forms of stores. He hadn’t cared for it at all. To these people, these were the end of days. However, he turned the corner and could not help but be stopped by the looting of the particular shop. He stopped in front of it, as he looked in and saw about six gang members within the space. They were more than just the common looters. These people were here with a specific purpose. He looked at the attacked shop…
[100|901|9]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:19

For a moment, he thought that perhaps this was not the time for this. There were much more important things to be worried about. He just couldn’t kick the temptation. Something was telling him to stand in that shop and protect the shop of the man who gave him his first job as an assassin… the father of his wife and the grandfather of his son. He stepped towards the store, and as he neared closer, he heard the voices of the men on the inside. He faintly heard another, scared, very familiar voice, responding to one of the yelling voices…
[101|1002|10]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next