Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:19

For a moment, he thought that perhaps this was not the time for this. There were much more important things to be worried about. He just couldn’t kick the temptation. Something was telling him to stand in that shop and protect the shop of the man who gave him his first job as an assassin… the father of his wife and the grandfather of his son. He stepped towards the store, and as he neared closer, he heard the voices of the men on the inside. He faintly heard another, scared, very familiar voice, responding to one of the yelling voices…
[101|1002|10]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:21

“Listen old man… we don’t care about the specifics. We don’t care about what is going on in your life. We don’t care that the world is currently falling apart. We have our orders, and you no longer have your protection. Your faction had abandoned you completely. If we don’t do this now, we won’t have another chance. So tell me where all the manifests are, or we’re going to hunt down the remainder of your family…” he spat. Haya-Shizou approached a bit slower, as he tried to listen to a bit more of the conversation going on in there.
[100|1102|11]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:24

“It… it doesn’t matter…” the man said. He sounded fatigued. As if he were tired. “My daughter… she’s long so been dead anyway…” he said, as he coughed.
“That may be true…” the man said deep into the store. Hayabusa peered around the corner, and two of the six men saw him stalking there. They began to alert their friends, but Haya-Shizou lifted his hands, using gravity to close their throats to silence them and cut of oxygen immediately. They struggled for a moment as they were lifted in the air so they couldn’t move away to escape his grasp.
[100|1202|12]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:25

They seemingly passed out, and Hayabusa allowed them to live. He peered around the corner, continuing to listen to the conversation.
“However… our faction is aware of the existence of a grandson. If there is anybody else in this world you care for, it is him.” He said. The man looked up at him.
Hayabusa was not sure he had known about Shizou or not.
“Heh… the people who hired you… they had to know a decent amount about me, yes? About what Muramasa started?”
“Does it matter?” the gangster said, as he looked down on the helpless old man.
[100|1302|13]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:27

“To me? God no… but I’m sure you’ve heard tale of the Black Serpent… the Lydeck Clan’s prodigy.” he said.
“Sure… the red headed red eyed demon… we know all about him. The Lydeck clan leader who is also Uchiha; he went on to create a country on the West side of the continent. Rumor has it he defeated a dragon. Admirable man. Shame he is too rich to be on your payroll, let alone, follow any kind of contingency plan you may have in place in the outcome of your ill fate. Is that what you’re depending on, friend?”
[100|1402|14]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:29

“Heh… heh heh…” the prisoner began to laugh. It then turned into a coughing fit.
“Alright, that’s it.” He turned to the man at his left. “Find the boy. Their last known location is Kiri. Take them out.
“Hold on… I’m not done my little fun fact. So… what if I told you I can guarantee that if you go this route, you will only find death at the end. And it would be him who will end your life.”
“You’re delusional. He doesn’t care for you or this brotherhood any longer. Go on and find the boy immediately, guys!”
[100|1502|15]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:33

“Fine… but have you done your homework on my grandson? He is becoming a prodigy; much like his father. He was raised very well… perhaps he will surpass him one day…”
“He’s just a kid…”
“Ha! Well, never the less… you know his name… but do you know his surname?” he said. There had been a brief pause in the air. It then slowly dawned on one of them.
“It’s Lydeck… Lydeck-Yamanaka.” Once of the men said. The others looked worried. Haya-Shizou allowed his mask to cover his full face. He thought about the fact this was Uchiha Shizou’s body.
[100|1602|16]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:34

“Ah… yea it looks like you are understanding a bit…” he said. He wheezed a little bit. “So, big bad thug. What are you going to do?”
“Are you going to give me the manifest?”
“I am not…”
“Well seeing as you’re the only one of Muramasa’s Blades left… I could just kill you. I’m sure you have a contingency in play for if you were all dead. And I’m sure it leads right back to you grandson.” The others looked unsure of this plan. “Fuck the Black Serpent…” he said as he brought his blade over his own head.
[100|1702|17]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:37

Right as it came at him, the man’s arm stopped suddenly. He struggled it seemed, shaking.
“What are you doing… are you gonna stab him, or not?”
“I’m trying! I just can’t move.”
“Come on… kill him so we can get the kid, before anybody will ever know.”
“Or…” Haya-Shizou said before stepping in, revealing only his Rinnegan eyes. “I can hand deliver my son myself. But, I promise… none of you would leave that rendezvous alive…” he said. The other three put their back against the walls. Hayabusa moved his hand, as crystal shards shot from the ground below.
[100|1802|18]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:39

The crystal shards shot into the man’s arm, as he gave out a yell. Haya-Shizou looked at the other three.
“Go on… tell your employers that this man is under my protection; and for their attempted vulture tactic, I will be paying them a visit. Get out of here, before I change my mind.” He said. Hayabusa looked around. He stepped to the main attacker.
“It… it was just a job…”
“We’ll see… absorb…” he said, as his gourd lit up and took the man’s body, swallowing it whole. Hayabusa looked around. He untied his father inlaw from his binds.
[100|1902|19]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23 2018, 13:42

‘Hayabusa…’ Eliot ringed in his head. He held a scroll; one to a power not even tamed by the infamous Pain. Hayabusa gripped it, as he knew what he had to do next.
‘Busy…’ Hayabusa responded. ‘It’s just… the Dragons… they’re… gone.’
‘Gone!? Like they fly away?’
‘No… no they were swallowed by the sky. Almost the way they came…’
‘Wow…’ Hayabusa relaxed his tension. ‘Well… let us assume this victory is temporary. We now have two major events to prepare for…’ Hayabusa said. ‘I’m going to stay here for a day or two. I will regroup to the island after, then to Gesshoku. Please give Asura my biggest thanks.’
And with that, Hayabusa sent his paths to deliver the news to the evacuation sites, before resting at his clan’s headquarters…
[131|2033|20]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}   ~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Higher Power~ {Hayabusa}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next