Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 11:48

“I felt the same thing mother.” Thor said as he began to move up. The Giant bear returned to the ground and then walked around Yukimura to observe Oichi. “This one to.” The bear said. Yukimura grabbed Oichi and pulled her closer. “You two are related aren’t you?” The bear asked.
“You have been asking us a lot of questions.” Yukimura pointed out. “Who are you?” Yukimura asked the bear. “Joro.” The bear responded. Oichi looked at Joro with suspecting. “You’re are Odin’s wife if I’m correct.” Yukimura looked down upon Oichi. “How did you know that?” Joro and Yukimura asked almost harmoniously. “Their names are all based off a mythology. I’ve heard of it before.” Oichi said, “I guess that she must have had a love if her son’s name is Thor. What I want to know is where is Yggdrasil.” Joro grinned. “It is you two.”

148/1598
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 12:06

“I’m so confused.” Yukimura said as he followed behind the two talking bears. Beside him stood Oichi who looked calm as ever. “Yukimura, It was Toka Senju who gave these bears life. I’m guessing they’ve thrived since her time.” Oichi said in a low voice so that only Yukimura would be able to hear her. Yukimura took all the information in.
“So, Where are we going? Yggdrasil? Where is that?” Yukimura asked. Oichi turned to Yukimura and gave him a stale face. “You really don’t know anything.” She said. Yukimura slumped over as he walked. Joro turned her head and laughed at the comment Oichi made. “She’s right boy.”

109/1707
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 13:16

Odin was a large beast a size greater than any other ‘normal’ animal around them. Yukimura was afraid to watch him stand. “Odin!” Yukimura shouted. The beast attention shifted to Yukimura. His humongous head came down. Yukimura notice that his entire head was larger than his own body.
“Who are you?” The giant beast roared. The beast voice echoed throughout the tree fort. Yukimura looked at him and smiled. “I am Yukimura Senju of the –“
“A SENJU BRAT!?” He laid out a monstrous laugh annoying Yukimura quite a bit. “Joro. Why have you brought this boy here.” He said. “Those two are our next sages!” Joro Replied.

108/1815
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 19:33

“Oh how cliché.” Oichi said as she sat down and pouted. Yukimura turned to Odin and was now angry that he was being mocked. “What gives you the right to say that I am not the next Sage?” Yukiura yelled in anger.
“You probably don’t even know what a Sage is Yukimura” Oichi laughed as she watched the Giant bear and Yukimura duke it out between themselves.
“So, I can still be the greatest Sage and Live this oversized Weakling can’t tell me I’m not going to be the next sage” Yukimura yelled aloud to village. Anger was now welling deep within in.

103/1918
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 19:38

“I told you not to do that.” Oichi said as she stood up and began to back away slowly. Yukimura looked at his little sister that at the beast. Odin opened his jaw wide and released a viscous roar. He then began to charge at Yukimura. Yukimura launched his body into the air and landed on the head of Odin.
“What the hell are you doing on my head?” Odin roared. Yumiura smiled as he grabbed onto the giant hairs of Odin’s body. “I’m riding it damnit what does it look like I’m doing?” Yukimura yelled back to Odin. Odin roared again but Yukimura was in no state to care. The beast had calmed itself down and looked at the sun.
“Yukimura how about You and I strike a deal?” Odin said. At the sound of that, Yukimura became intrigued.

Post 13
140/2058
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 14:30

“What deal are you referring to?” Yukimura asked now. “Don’t do it.” Oichi said from her front row seat on the ground. Yukimura shot Oichi a look and raised her hands resting her case. “Back to you Odin-“
“It’s boss Odin” The Giant Bear Yelled. Yukimura mimicked Oichi and rested his case. “Anyways, Senju boy. If you can stay on my back for the remainder of the day then we will agree to train you.” Odin said. Yukimura smiled and nodded at the fact that he may receive some new power. “If not?” Yukimura asked. The bear let a loud laugh. “Then we will crush your bones and eat you”

Post 14
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 14:35

“Fair enough” Yukimura said. Though he was not ready for What Odin was about to do. He Held tight to the hairs on Odin’s back so he wouldn’t fall off easily. Odin close his eye and immediately lifted his body high into the sky. The air pressure was so great that Yukimura went from sitting on Odin’s head to laying down completely. “Give up boy you will never make it!” Odin roared. Yukimura shook his head and screamed. “Never!” Just as he did Odin landed sending Yukimura upwards. He landed back on Odin’s head and Odin snarled. “I’ll Get you off my head. If it’s the last thing I do!” The old fart Yelled in anger.

Post 15
116/2284

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on Mon Apr 29 2013, 14:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 14:44

Yukimura now notice that the two were going under water at an Alarming speed. At the Last second Yukimura took in a Huge breath of air and submerged under water. After twenty minutes Oichi became worried that they weren’t coming up. She turned to Joro in disbelief.
“Joro! Do something! Odin is going to kill him!” She yelled. Joro then turned and looked at Oichi. “You will die as well if they don’t come up so hush!” She snarled. Oichi looked at her than stood back as she reached in her Pocket and grabbed her Kunai. Then a familiar presence came over her. “It’s you!” Joro said as she stood back.

Post 16
111/2395
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 14:59

After about thirty minutes Odin flew from the river with Yukimura screaming. “GET OFF MY BACK Boy!” Odin yelled as he landed and rustled about. Oichi was in shock. “That’s my brother.” She said with a smile. Yukimura was now getting tired and his grip was loosening. It was then he began to fall off. He placed his hands together and yelled. “Water Style: Water Clone Jutsu!” Instantly the water that was on the hairs of Odin’s back began to form into clones of Yukimura. Yukimura was indeed quite interested in this jutsu he had learned. And it also appeared to him as the clones where physical beings as well and had the strength to hold him back onto the top of the bear.

Post 17
124/2519
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 15:04

Noon was vastly approaching and Yukimura was growing restless. His body had lost a tremendous amount of Energy from struggling to keep on the back of the Great Beast Odin and it looked as if Odin could Keep going.
“Boy, You are not fit to become a sage! Give up!” He yelled. Yukimura held on with his eyes half open. “I can’t let go!” Yukimura thought as he held onto Odin. “I want to become a Ninshu, I have to become a Ninshu.” He said as he held himself onto the Bear remembering the promise Mitsuhide made to him.
“If I can gain power from you guys then I can become a Ninshu! And then I’ll be one step closer to gaining true Knowledge of my past.” Yukimura yelled.

Post 18
129/2648
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 20:11

Odin was indeed impressed by the Boy. Yukimura was something different than most of the other ninja he had encountered. “You’ve got some spunk boy but it ends here.” Odin said with a loud voice. He launched his body into the air and then turned upside down. “He’s going to crush Yukimura.” Oichi yelled. The bear began to snarl hungrily at Oichi as Odin came down faster and Faster. When Odin landed a large earthquake came from it. Yukimura was thought to be no more.
“Boy, are you alive underneath there?” Odin roared. “Odin you still don’t play fair” A familiar voice said.

Post 19
103/2751
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next