Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 17:09

Yukimura laid on the head of the bear who wasn’t as big as Odin but much bigger than Loki. He arose woozy as he looked down at the bear. It had a large tooth pick in its mouth and wore a full suit of armor. On his back was a giant monk staff the like of which Yukimura had never seen before. Loki grunted even louder. “Of all beast.” Loki said. The bear lowered its head to look at Loki. “Loki, I much despise you.” The bear said. Loki turned and fell on his back, the ultimate Lazy beast. “As do I hate you Asgard.”

Post 29
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 20:15

Both Bears disappeared and all that stood there where Yukimura and Mitsuhide.
“I do I admit I am surprised that you were able summon such a large beast.” Mitsuhide said. “It’s probably because your chakra control isn’t up to par.” He said with a smile. Mitsuhide didn’t doubt for one second the ability of Yukimura. But telling him that would have taught him nothing, or so was his own philosophy.
“To become a sage, you need to go through a great deal of training Yukimura.” Mitsuhide said. “And to become a Ninshu you need a great deal of chakra. Tomorrow we begin training for both.” Mitsuhide said walking off.
Back to top Go down

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4