Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 21:34

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02 2015, 18:09

Quote :
Still with its eyes closed the Gobi would not reply to anything the young man would be spoken to it. It remained silent even to the calling of it being a beast. It was not forth understanding of how the beast was acting towards the human only that it proved itself right about the actions of the young man. The test they man failed it seemed that facing more than just itself was not even enough to teach him why he was being classed with his clan. " Eh, you believe im more special than my brothen...then you would sadly mistaken...for I am the GOD of my Kin!" Roaring loudly with the wind bursting out from the shadows a long tailed white canine would jump exposing itself to the sunlight as it reflects the beams all over the place. "You learn nothing like the rest of your clan and race!"

Last edited by Omnicron on Wed Sep 02 2015, 18:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02 2015, 18:09

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 12:16

Shadow looked up at the beast.
“Beautiful…” he said. “Well then… what happens when I defeat the God of the Tailed Beasts!” he said as he performed a seal, crossing his fingers, and creating 30 Shadow clones. Ten of them ran forward, jumping at the beast with their own strength for a collaborative attack together. Meanwhile, the other ten attached threads on his body and jumped back out of the battle some as they began to gather Nature Energy. His preparations for an all out battle had been almost complete, as bit his finger, as a drop of blood fell to the ground, then multiplying into a pool of blood. From that pool of blood, two clones formed, slightly covered in blood, mumbling. Shadow gave one his gourd and looked up at the beast. He looked at the other clone and nodded. The blood clone sprinted off, towards the beast with a follow up attack, launching in the air and attempting to punch it in its throat. Shadow observed the beast for a counter action and fighting style. He knew very little about this beast except it’s use of the elements… but to what extent he did not know…
[199|645]
NOTES
Regular Cloak (Chakra Hidden)
Genius (- 15% to All Costs)
Spirit Orb Choker (SE x1.25)
Shukaku Spirit Choker (Pseudo Cloak, Shukaku Sand, Costs x1.25 when active)
Sharingan (See Chakra Flow, Hypnosis, + 1 Combat & Evasion)

ACTIONS (5/5)
- 0 Preaction – Fully Awakened Sharingan (30|0)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (15 CD)
- 1 Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (30 Clones Created)[255|98]
- 1 Nature Roots to Clones [425|0]
- 0 Clone NE Gathered [75 NE EA][37 to Shadow EA][750|370 Total]
- 1 Clone Attack x 10 (353 + 307 x 10)(6600 MAX DMG )
- 1 Chidamari Bunshin (2 Clones Created)[- 20 HP|425|149](75% Attributes)
- 1 Blood Clone Melee (1059+922)(1981 MAX DMG)(.25 Chakra Absorb Attempt)
Shadow Stats :
Blood Clone Stats x 2:
Shadow Clone Stats Type A x 10:
Shadow Clone Stats Type B x 10:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 15:50

(1. Please note that Genius states "Cost of Jutsus" that would mean purchase not "Jutsu Costs". Its even stated within the description of learning not of using.)

(2. You forgot to roll for your attacks, so you are allowed to roll for attacks which uses up the free throw.)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 16:01

(1. Understood. I'll fix that next post)
(2. Free throw? I assume that's a 'you get one warning only' deal? If so, rolling now)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 16:01

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 7, 14
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 17:42

Quote :
> Smiling with its teeth showing the tailed beast could only snicker at the remark made by the human but it left the beast wanting to see if the human could even come close to its power. Soon seeing over 30 copies of the human the beast just leaned up laughing at how the man had created copy. ”Those that need copies of themselves are weak in my eyes…even Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama were able to face against myself and the others without having the use of clones. Sad I thought you would give me a wonderful show of your strength…I guess I was mistaken. “ Watching as ten would near him the beast soon had its tail spark a bit before suddenly vanishing with sparks firing off at the main body. Even then another would come from attacking as it performed the same technique once more. Each one left a clone of its own image but watching as the contact was made firing lightning bolts back at the main body. Jumping wards into the tree however it stared down at the ground shaking its body. Only to swing a tail with a cyan color on it, as it began glowing the beast soon start to vomit water onto the ground. Only to fill the area up with water [color=white]’Suiton – Flooding Plains’

Landing back on water’s surface the beast smirked only to then shake its before suddenly release a loud bark. The bark would echo the entire area before having the Gobi stand tall watching everything but then waited to see everything in place.
Note:
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Illusion
+ Coat of Unity: (All enemies Elements Damage/Effects Negated & Status Negated) < Includes Mixed and Evolution as they require the basic elements to be created.
+ Power of Greed: (Ichibi, Sanbi, Rokubi, Nanabi, Kyuubi – All Cost Halved based upon Bijuu’s Element IF not sealed.
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Canine Reflex [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
HP: 1600/1600
Chakra: 12950/14000
Stamina: 9974/10500

STR: 4000
END: 3000
DEX: 3500
INT: 3500

Counter Actions -2
1- Raiton Phantom Image (CC: 275 | SC: 138) – Evade 1 Action & Direct Damage Raiton Control x1.25 from bolt. DMG = 125
Phantom Image:
2- Raiton Phantom Image (CC: 275 | SC: 138) – Evade 1 Action & Direct Damage Raiton Control x1.25 from bolt. DMG = 125

Actions: -2
3. Suiton Flooding Plains (CC: 200 /2 =100 | SC: 100 /2 50) Covers the area with water draining chakra from targets feeding it to Gobi. (Absorbs -25% Chakra Per Turn + Gain Chakra Absorbed Per Turn) Does not vanish until end of match.
Flooding Plains:

4. Bark of the White Canine (CC:400 | SC: 200) Target’s cannot get footing Rolls are Halved & Mind Gauge -75% until end of match
BotWC:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 20:28

(OOC: Don't you have to roll to land Actions 1, 2, and 4?)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 08:00

(Actions 1, 2 and 4 no, because of the fact that a Counter Action is a Forfeited Roll meaning its 0 + Bonuses from Effects or Abilities If stated, Genjutsus are a hit or miss, as one can simply escape genjutsus next turn if need be if the rank is at the requirement or figure out the "Type" if they know of it.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 11:07

Shadow first and foremost addressed the beast’s comment.
“I’m no Madara or Hashirama, yet. But at the age of 25… I’ve got plenty of time to catch up. I can be weak in your eyes. But, does that make it a circumstantial loss if I defeat you? Plan to make excuses? Very well… I’ll play along” he said. As the electricity had come at him full force, two of the regular Shadow clones had put themselves in the way to take the hit, completely disintegrating them. Just as the water began to fill, as it touched the first clone, his Sharingan watched as it began to pull chakra away from its body.
“Absorb…” he said, as the Crimson Gourd quickly vacuumed the rising water. Just then, Shadow could see chakra fill the air as the beat began to roar. At first, he thought it was some form of Ninjutsu, or Bijuudama gathering, but as the roar began to make it self and its chakra slowly make itself towards him, Shadow watched his one blood clone cover its ears and wobble, before exploding itself in blood to transfer the thoughts to the source. Quickly acting, shadow took his fingers and shoved them down both ear drums, destroying them and making himself deaf. Blood began to run down the side of his face.
“A Bijuu using Genjutsu?” he said out loud, louder than usual. “I’m impressed. Now… as I was saying… I’ll play into your game. I am prideful after all. So here’s how I’ll play… I’ll challenge myself. These ten…” he pointed to the Shadow clones behind him. “They will not interfere in the battle. They are simply supportive to me. Those eighteen. One they’re gone, they’re gone. I’ll make no more shadow clones. I promise. As far as this one…” he pointed to the one with his Gourd. “Also supportive. One…” Shadow held up his pointer finger. “Only one Blood clone to replace the one that just vanished will be created. And I will use him as a puppet… so in a sense, these are all nothing more than my tools and weapons. From now on, it will be me…” he said as his skin underneath his cloak had turns into a scaly like skin, as his Sage mode had made itself accessible. With this now being done, Shadow crouched over, and his body began to have a boil around it in a form of an aura known as a Pseudo Cloak began to form. He looked up at the beast with his eyes and a smirk, as he performed one more seal that would tap into his darkest state. The aura grew dark, and then the Pseudo Cloak finalized.
“Now… Now I’ll show you something…” he said as the clone that exploded had reformed in the current image of Shadow once again.
[473|1118]
NOTES
Regular Cloak (Chakra Hidden))
Spirit Orb Choker (SE x1.25)
Shukaku Spirit Choker (Pseudo Cloak, Shukaku Sand, Costs x1.25 when active)
Sharingan (See Chakra Flow, Hypnosis, + 1 Combat & Evasion)
Pseudo Cloak Turn 0/10
Akugyouzanmai Form Turn 0/10

ACTIONS (5/5)
-0 120 Chakra and 37 Stamina subtracted (fix from last post)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (15 CD)
-0 Clone NE Gathered [75 NE EA][37 to Shadow EA][750|370 Total]
-0 x2 Shadow Clones Destroyed
-0 Blood Clone Deminished
-1 Crimson Gourd [Suiton Jutsu Absorbed] [350 CD]
-0 Ears Buds Destroyed [Deaf]
-1 Sage Mode Activated [100 NED][Stats x 2]
-1 Akugyouzanmai Activated [15 HP|400|180]
-1 Pseudo Cloak [Stats x1.2][15 HP]
-0 Blood Clone Reformed
-1 Nature Roots to Blood Clone B [78|0]
Shadow Stats :
Blood Clone A Stats:
Blood Clone B Stats:

Shadow Clone Stats Type A x 10:
Shadow Clone Stats Type B x 18:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next