Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11 2015, 08:01

Shadow could see the coursing lump sum of the chakra leave the body of his opponent and link between him and his blood clones, but was disappointed as he felt as though he had the upper hand, until he felt the mix between a burning sensation and an electric shock.
“Fuck… is going on…” he began. He, as did his clones, saw the massive amount of chakra aim at them from the beast. At all of them.
Unable to do anything much, Shadow braced for he and his clones all to be hit. A moment of silence showed itself, as Shadow looked up to see the Sand of Shukaku protecting him and those behind him. He could feel the diminishing of all his clones behind him. As the wall dropped down, Shadow could see what was once a full battlefield become empty.
“Well… there goes all my clones. I guess it’s just you and me at this point…” he said. He could still feel the burning of his body.
“Well… I suppose you’d find out sooner or later...” Shadow threw off his cloak, now revealing his Exposed Torso. “Hayabusa of Black Sand: Exposed Torso Mode…” the trinkets, arm blades, and scorpion tail all moved to confirm activation, and the Chakra storages glew slightly. His first action had been using the fluency of the armor tight to his muscles, and strings attached to the storage, to control his defensive blood clone to perform a healing technique that would cure both him and the second blood clone, which ultimately would cause damage to Shadow, of the burns that had been left by his opponent, whilst at the same time, Shadow took two pills from his container and popped it in his mouth. He began to feel the power surge through him immediately while he used this fluent method to attack the beast. He then looked up at the beast.
“Let’s come to a close now…” he said, as he picked up his Gourd and attached it to his only remaining blood clone, which was being used as his puppet, as his eyes began to bleed, and the form known as Susan’o formed around him to keep himself from having to physically touch the beast to avoid this burning ever again…
[278|1656]
NOTES
Spirit Orb Choker (SE x1.25)
Shukaku Spirit Choker (Pseudo Cloak, Shukaku Sand, Costs x1.25 when active)
Sharingan (See Chakra Flow, Hypnosis)
Pseudo Cloak Turn 2/10
Akugyouzanmai Form Turn 2/5
Hayabusa of Black Sand: Exposed Torso (Shadow + Puppet Simultaneous Action)
Lydeck Style Turn 2/4 (Shadow Melee +Puppet Atk)((STR+DEX)+(STR+DEX+PUP STR + PUP DEX))(+ CLONE Effect)
STR PILL Turn 1/3 (x1.25 STR)
DEX PILL TURN 1/3 (x1.25 DEX)
Sennin Ability – Snake Like (+3 Combat Roll where noted for -20 NCD (-10 NE & - 10 CD))
Eternal Darkness 24/100
ACTIONS (5/5)
-0 Mangekyou Sharingan Upkeep (140|90)(-2 ED)
-0 Sage Mode Upkeep (50 NE)
-0 Clone NE Gathered [75 NE EA][37 to Shadow EA][750|370 Total]
-1 Auto-Action: Shukaku Sand [Defence|Atk = END + DEX = 4644 + 4424 = 9068 DEF][9068 > 7500][Defends Only Shadow and people Directly behind him][CD & SD 140]
-0 All Shadow Clones Destroyed
-1 Hayabusa of Black Sand Exposed Torso Mode Activated (500 CD (x1.25 from Pseudo Cloak = 625 CD)
-1 Shadow STR Pill + Blood Clone Zen’yu Jiba [CD ALL|Restore Health & Remove Abnormalties][Blood Clone Destroyed]
- 1 Shadow DEX Pill + Blood Clone Melee [1981 MAX DMG][25% Chakra Absorb][+ 3 Roll][- 10 NE & CD]
- 1 Shadow Susano’o[625|313](-4 ED) + Blood Clone Melee [1981 MAX DMG][25% Chakra Absorb][+ 3 Roll][- 10 NE & CD]
Shadow Stats :
Blood Clone B Stats:

OOC: Same Rolls. I think this is about all I can do. You really put pressure on my brain this time Omni... I like it. lol
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11 2015, 21:58

(OOC: Good to hear, now did you also remember to add burn or stun effect? From contact made while omnipotent was up?)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12 2015, 18:55

SO MY Homie is having issues and cant post this right now. But he told me to post this.
"Ooc: yes I was applying the burn sir. But my clone used Zen'yu Jiba. Heals allieshealth and abnormalities. That's why it's destroyed and thereis now only shadow and one cloneleft "

I have screenshots if its a problem
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 11:02

(OOC: I was informed, then I also took a closer look to see that it was posted within the action.)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14 2015, 17:27

Quote :
The Gobi was staring down at the human as the damage of the elements was starting to finally calm down. Though seeing the powers of the Shukaku appearing caused the beast to snarl at him a bit before having to see the formation of the large creature summoned around the young man smiling at this the Gobi already knew of the powers of the chakra being. ’Ah…that manifestation again…though it protects those from damage it cannot protect them from powerful effects…even omnipotent will still be enough to handle him. I bet that human believed he was safe while in that form.  Though I guess he hope is the only thing humans can do to keep themselves moving forward in this so called world.’ Taking in a deep breath as it started yelling at the top of its lungs, “RETURN TO ME AT ONCE!” with that soon orbs of blue and red were starting to gather only to pour themselves on to the Gobi as he shook its head smiling saying, “Now…that I’ve gained the powers  back I’ll have no problem killing you.” The tailed beast smiled as its omnipotent powers were starting to become violent even more then what it was before. The beast then smiled only release a powerful light from its fur that was causing the illusion to appear which could blind any and everything on the field.  After which the attacks started to come at the Gobi only for it to smile vanishing as soon the attacks started, instantly leaving no trace of it behind. Soon it reappeared only to vanish once again dodging the next attack. The beast this time was not using chakra though it was using its own speed to evade the attacks this time. As it reappeared before the human it smiled as all five of its tails pulled forward only to have the Gobi to gather chakra faster than normal bijuus as the five elements mixed together within the bijudama as it smiled saying ’Have fun blocking this attack!’

Note
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Illusion
+ Coat of Unity: (All enemies Elements Damage/Effects Negated & Status Negated) < Includes Mixed and Evolution as they require the basic elements to be created.
+ Power of Greed: (Ichibi, Sanbi, Rokubi, Nanabi, Kyuubi – All Cost Halved based upon Bijuu’s Element IF not sealed.
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Canine Reflex [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
HP: 1600/1600 [-71 Damage]
Chakra: 7327/14000
Stamina: 6926/10500

STR: 4000
END: 3000
DEX: 3500
INT: 3500
Roll Bonus: +5

Upkeep: 1
1 - Omnipotent: (CC: 250 | SC: 125) Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

Counter Actions: 4
1. Matching Torso – Chakra Repayment (CC:300 |  SC: 150) Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

2.Matching Zen’yu  - Shining Coat of the white Canine – (CC: 250 | SC: 125) Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

3. Matching Melee - Afterimage (SC: 350) Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

4. Matching Melee - Afterimage (SC: 350) Effect: Above < Melee

Actions:  -1
1. Gobi - Tenpenchiidama – (CC: 1381 | SC:  898) – Effect: Click Spoiler - Damage: 10,000
Spoiler:

Last edited by Omnicron on Mon Sep 14 2015, 17:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Coding)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 14 2015, 17:27

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 16 2015, 08:06

Shadow watched the events unfold around him, as everything had went pitch black. Shadow began to step back some.
“Shit… I can’t see…” he began. Could this be some kind of Genjutsu? It seemed to be one that had been far beyond what Shadow could see through. His eyes, though gone, were not his only tool.
“Eliot…” he spoke into his Gesshoku mask. “Activate Range Finder to hearing air. I’ve lost my sight, but I need to keep tabs on the enemy.”
“It’s not Sharingan related, right? Why not just use ‘that’ technique. You’re already in Sage Mode.”
“I’m reserving it for now, until it’s a dire emergency…” he said. He then felt the push of the blast his opponent sent flying his way, and it pushed him back greatly, but the Susano’o stopped it with its ultimate defense. With this alone, triangulating the direction of the blast and distance, Shadow knew where his next attack needed to go. Sprinting forth with his Susano’o’s arms pulled back, with his ‘puppet’ close at hand. He and the puppet attacked the big target with a full force of Melee attacks…
[378|1756]
NOTES
Pseudo Cloak Turn 3/10
Akugyouzanmai Form Turn 3/5
Lydeck Style Turn 3/4
STR PILL Turn 2/3 (x1.25 STR)
DEX PILL TURN 2/3 (x1.25 DEX)
Sennin Ability – Snake Like (+3 Combat Roll where noted for -20 NCD (-10 NE & - 10 CD))
Eternal Darkness 18/100
Blind
ACTIONS (5/5)
-0 Susano’o Upkeep [625|313][All DMG Blocked]
-5 Shadow Melee [11,884 DMG] + Blood Clone Simueltaneous Melee [1981 DMG][25% Chakra Drain][- 50 CD & - 50 NE][+ 3 Combat Roll][NOTE: Simueltaneous Action also means only one roll per Action to evade, if that isn’t obvious]
Shadow Stats :
Blood Clone B Stats:

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 16 2015, 08:06

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 1, 7, 2, 13, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 16 2015, 11:19

About a mile or two off, perched on a tree staring at the battlefield, Was heise.
“Doesn’t Look like the fight is going how your friend planned it” A ominous voice said in the mind of Heise. He himself knew it was the Kyuubi.
“You may have to step in” The beast continued. Heise dropped from from the true which he was perched on and began to stretch. The kyuubi had a point. It seemed as if Shadow was unable to handle this beast alone.
“Shadow is strong…” Heise said to himself, “But he doesn’t appear to be as strong as Hayabusa. Unless he’s just playing around” Heise said. He continued stretching and placed his hand to the mask that covered his face.
“My dear friend shadow. Sonja Heise is here at your service” He said in the com line.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 20 2015, 00:34

Quote :
Gobi, a beast of great and terrible power that is feared as a god by most, a demon by others but as enemy to the other tailed beast, in legend this beast battled against the other brothers it had only to lose but during its time it continued to absorb the elements of the tailed beast that had basic elements. In order to continue to get stronger and reach a higher goal in its mind. Though the battle wounds were hit deeply on to it during its previous battles it now battled against a human that was able to weaken the beast greatly with the powers of what it believed to be a cursed and devil of a clan. But the actions of the warrior even proved that much as it dragged down to bottom of the ground breathing heavily. Flashing to the present moment, the tailed beast was truly unable to believe what could happen to it. But as several attacks were coming the beast stood its ground only to evade each attack with its quick moving speed. This left no issues for it but only just draining its own power to continue to move in battle. "Damn...you human, you believe that using the powers of something that came from those before you is truly something to be proud about. Look at yourself...you are still mortal what would be the point of fighting now here even if you defeat me...I shall choose my own rather I wish to stay or leave we all have our own will."

(< This is true, as the new ruling to be installed today, Bijuus are now classed under the control of Staff, those that control them or ask for battle Staff will use bijuus to help, this is advantage and disadvantage to players. +1 Because now if summoned Bijuus have their own actions and attacks to use to support players. -1 Because the Bijuu can also choose to live at any given moment to hide themselves causing it hard to locate the bijuu again. Players can still use them as RP NPCs but not during battles.)

The Gobi appeared after vanishing several times only to smirk once again thinking to itself but then asked, "Tell me something...how are those eyes of yours even holding up? I know the legend the powers of the mangekyou sharingan, though it becomes stronger by evolving the power causes one to trade something that can never be given back...the light of their future." Gobi was no full to the eyes at work as only those that can trigger the powers of two mangekyou sharingan could obtain the Susanoo.

Note
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Illusion
+ Coat of Unity: (All enemies Elements Damage/Effects Negated & Status Negated) < Includes Mixed and Evolution as they require the basic elements to be created.
+ Power of Greed: (Ichibi, Sanbi, Rokubi, Nanabi, Kyuubi – All Cost Halved based upon Bijuu’s Element IF not sealed.
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Canine Reflex [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
HP: 1600/1600
Chakra: 7077/14000
Stamina: 5051/10500

STR: 4000
END: 3000
DEX: 3500
INT: 3500
Roll Bonus: +5

Upkeep: 1
1 - Omnipotent: (CC: 250 | SC: 125) Effect:
Spoiler:

Counter Actions: -5

1. Matching Melee - Afterimage (SC: 350) Effect: Evade 1 Action

2. Matching Melee - Afterimage (SC: 350) Effect: Evade 1 Action

3. Matching Melee - Afterimage (SC: 350) Effect: Evade 1 Action

4. Matching Melee - Afterimage (SC: 350) Effect: Evade 1 Action

5. Matching Melee - Afterimage (SC: 350) Effect: Evade 1 Action
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 11:45

Shadow said nothing. He could not even look at the beast due to the blinding jutsu casted earlier on, but he did keep tabs on his location. He controlled his clone as he popped another pill in his mouth, increasing his endurance. He felt his eyes begin to bleed.
“Never better…” he said in confidence. He very well knew the fate of his eyes. This may very well be the last battle that he had ever used the power known as Mangekyou until he confronts his still living father, who had yet to meet, to see if he has any siblings doing wrong in life. He came at the beast now, in the same way, attacking full force.
“Yes… I am Mortal…you are hardly that. You are a God… so why do you fight, hmmmm? My life span to yours is that of a fly to a human. Your time spent with me would be only a single percentage of that of your life time. I just want to make my short time here worthwhile, that’s all. Because, compared to you, I am indeed a nobody… but what happens when a nobody, or even a small group of nobodies, take down a God? The rules then change and the characters are recasted…”

[212|2156]
NOTES
Pseudo Cloak Turn 4/10
Akugyouzanmai Form Turn 4/5
Lydeck Style Turn 4/4
STR PILL Turn 3/3 (x1.25 STR)
DEX PILL TURN 3/3 (x1.25 DEX)
Eternal Darkness 12/100
Blind by Jutsu
END Pill Turn 0/3 (x1.25 END)
ACTIONS (5/5)
-0 Susano’o Upkeep [625|313][All DMG Blocked]
-1 Shadow END Pill Taken + Blood Clone Simueltaneous Melee [1981 DMG][25% Chakra Drain][- 10 CD & - 10 NE][+ 3 Combat Roll]
-4 Shadow Melee [11,884 DMG] + Blood Clone Simueltaneous Melee [1981 DMG][25% Chakra Drain][- 40 CD & - 40 NE][+ 3 Combat Roll]
Shadow Stats :
Blood Clone B Stats:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}   Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu} - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterfall Country: ~Territorial Overtake~ {Private DM}{Shadow|Heise|Five Tailed Bijuu}
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next