Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request Empty
PostSubject: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyMon Aug 08 2016, 14:48

The following were from before the update. With that being said, will I have to put the AP cost out for them since they were from before the update? Thanks in advance.

Also, these might have to be edited to meet new combat. From what I understand, there is no long an Action Booster? Thus, we need to come up with another drawback for my Sonritzu Dome technique. Could you help with this? Perhaps change them to your liking? Thanks.

Quote :
License Registration Form

Request for Manager Interaction:

Jutsu Creation:

Item Creation:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyMon Aug 08 2016, 20:57

• Answer to the question, No you would not need to.

• That I can also look into I'll also be adding a chart for custom techniques to show the range for everyone. To show what is allowed, and making it easier for others.

• Give me an example of each one of the techniques as if you were in a battle so there is a better feel for them cause the first one, throws me off a bit as well as the 4th.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyTue Aug 09 2016, 09:19

1. Sennin- Nature Chakra Enhancement Technique

Basically, it is to use Nature Chakra to conjure jutsu. Almost like calories converting into pure energy. So.
Shadow uses: + - Fire Release: Immense Fire Excitation - > (Chakra & Stamina Cost: 600 & 390) w/ Nature Chakra Enhancement. Instead of CD 600 and SD 390, it'd be (CD + SD x .75 =NCD)(600 + 390 = 990 x .75 = 743 NCD). The effect also keeps the flames from being controlled by as outside entity without the use of Nature Chakra or Sennin mode by means such as Kyuubi control flames.

2. Medical – Rapid Memory Loss

Shadow and Brad are fighting. Shadow uses this technique. Brad uses Chidori three times while this technique is activated (within the five post span). Brad goes to use the technique a fourth time, but he has forgotten the technique temporarily (4 turns). It is a medical jutsu that prevents the over use of a technique.

3. Genjutsu Dome: Sonritzu

This one is basically a second version of an existing Genjutsu. The only difference is this makes it airborne, making an invisible barrier around Shadow that inflicts the technique.

4. Time & Space: Prison Limbo

Picture this as a Hyperbolic time chamber basically. In battle, this is almost like Tsukiyomi, except the trapped actually ages. Almost like Limbo from Inception if you have ever seen that. So, unlike Tsukiyomi, time exists in a dimension that is shaped by the creator. And when the target is pulled out of the dimension, the aging is reversed. HOWEVER, everything else remains. For example. If two people were pulled in at the same time, and they fought, and one of them had their arm cut off, upon being pulled back, the arm would still be gone.

Is that more understandable?

5. Medical: Mind Enhancement
I think this one is fairly self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyThu Aug 18 2016, 18:43

The following is a revision to jutsu 4 to meet the new rule "Jutsu cannot increase Training Points"

A place where one is kept as either punishment, or for training. Another dimension created where the time is accelerated. The time in this portal goes by ten years a day, making the person age. The space is infinite, being what the creator of the dimension wants it to be. When finally pulled out of the dimension, the age process reverses. However, the mental AND physical toll is critical and very real. Though balance is restored to ones body, excluding major bodily changes.
CD | SD : 800 | 300
In Battle Effect: Genjutsu like dimension that traps target for 3 posts| Mind Damage 80% | Spiritual Energy – 50% for two weeks |Physical Energy – 25% for 2 weeks
Out Of Battle Effect: Trapped for Max Health / 50 Days (Round Down)| Drain Negated| -25 Max HP Per 12 Hrs| Training Gains Doubled|Accelerated Aging
Out Of Battle/After Battle Effect(When returning to real dimension): + 50 Max HP Per Day returned| Training Gains Cut In Half for same amount of days as Limit was doubled| Reverse Accelerated Aging
Restriction: Major changes to character cannot be reversed by hospital or any kind of jutsu, major physical changes are irreversible. (Such as terminal illness, being killed, natural bodily changes, changes to blood, etc.)

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyThu Aug 18 2016, 23:32

• 1 - Would have to be denied because of the fact that the point of Sage Mode is to have players create Senjutsu with techniques they have instead of creating something that replaces that Chakra & Stamina Cost with it being Nature Chakra, because its going to be stronger than before which allows players to have a say Rank E technique shoot up to a Rank D or C depending on the outcome.

• 2 - I won't lie, that would be better as a Genjutsu, not only are you causing them to forget a technique but at the same time would it not be easier to hit their brain a bit harder.

• 3 - May want to rethink that technique as the only way to up Actions is by techniques created before the site. Players will not be able to create Action Boost techniques just yet. As well Items do exist to boost actions.

• 4 - Saw the revamped version, but try and place a spoiler for the effects cause its looks all clustered together in honesty.

• 5 - It does but this goes back to the 3rd thing I was speaking of before. The reason is because of the technique chart that will be added to show what players can added based upon rank. Its harder to deal with cause of table coding on this host site sometimes gets weird when editing.

ON HOLD
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 09:01

1- Understood. I will disband this one.

2- I understand why one might think that. I even fought with the idea on whether or not it would be medical or Genjutsu myself. However, I chose and choose to stick with Medical. Genjutsu seems like something that alters reality in a sense, where as Medical: there is a level of understanding of medical, science, anatomy, and the psyche in order to use destructive medical chakra to be able to alter the brain in such a temporary matter. Almost like a medically induced amnesia. The chakra targets the parts of the psyche that are overly used and numbs them. This is why I stand by Medical.

3- 3. Genjutsu Dome: Sonritzu – Nature chakra it used to exert Hayabusa/Shadow’s Sonritzu Genjutsu. This contact type acts as all and any Genjutsu contact type simultaneously
Nature Chakra Drain|Stamina Drain: 700|200
Effect: Undetectable (Unless using doujutsu, Genjutsu expert, or in Sage Mode), Opponent MUST roll against this technique or 50% auto Mind Damage to get out of.
Drawbacks:10% Mind Damage to user if failed to bind. Must Roll for bind (Roll # + 7 = Result)

A place where one is kept as either punishment, or for training. Another dimension created where the time is accelerated. The time in this portal goes by ten years a day, making the person age. The space is infinite, being what the creator of the dimension wants it to be. When finally pulled out of the dimension, the age process reverses. However, the mental AND physical toll is critical and very real. Though balance is restored to ones body, excluding major bodily changes.
Battle Effect:
Training Effect:
Restriction: Major changes to character cannot be reversed by hospital or any kind of jutsu, major physical changes are irreversible. (Such as terminal illness, being killed, natural bodily changes, changes to blood, etc.)

5- I can agree to put this one on hold until the chart is added if you can agree that I don' thave to pay for the approval lol
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptySun Aug 21 2016, 23:09

2. Medical – Rapid Memory Loss- A jutsu that puts harmful chakra into the air, with the help of nature chakra, and invades the target’s mind through any and all bodily entrances and targets overused and repetitive techniques, skills, or abilities, making the target temporarily forget how to use them.
NCD|CD|Stamina: 150|200| 100
Effect: After using something repetitively three times within the 5 post time span, target forgets how to use it for 4 turns.

3. Genjutsu Dome: Sonritzu – Nature chakra it used to exert Hayabusa/Shadow’s Sonritzu Genjutsu. This contact type acts as all and any Genjutsu contact type simultaneously
Nature Chakra Drain|Stamina Drain: 700|200
Effect: Undetectable (Unless using doujutsu, Genjutsu expert, or in Sage Mode), Opponent MUST roll against this technique or 50% auto Mind Damage to get out of.
Drawbacks:10% Mind Damage to user if failed to bind. Must Roll for bind (Roll # + 7 = Result)

4. Time & Space: Prison Limbo (Need to revamp same as me lol as Time/Space can no longer focus on Training Gains/Points. Due to restriction ruling.)
In Battle Effect: Genjutsu like dimension that traps target for 3 posts| Mind Damage 80% | Spiritual Energy – 50% for two weeks |Physical Energy – 25% for 2 weeks
Out Of Battle/After Battle Effect: Trapped for Max Health / 50 Days (Round Down)| Drain Negated| -25 Max HP Per 12 Hrs| Training Limit, 14 Daily|Accelerated Aging
Out Of Battle/After Battle Effect(When returning to real dimension): + 50 Max HP Per Day returned| Training Gains Cut In Half for same amount of days as Limit was doubled| Reverse Accelerated Aging
Restriction: Cannot be healed by hospital or any kind of jutsu, major physical changes are irreversible.

5. Medical: Mind Enhancement – SMALL ISSUE with this one…you also didn’t place up a rank for it sOOOOO yeah lol.
This jutsu coats the body of the target in a form of chakra the boosts mind to body coordination by entering the brain. It does have a downfall in the end though.
CD|SD: 300| 120
Effect: Boosts Actions to target by + 1 for 3 posts
Drawback: 5% Mind Damage when expired
Restriction: Cannot stack on same target

Notes:

-Time/Space cannot effect Training Gains/Points anymore, yes I have to revamp mine as well. (lol)
- ? marked jutsu cannot be allowed unless clan technique (So sharingan or Mangekyou using it thumbs up!)
- And costs will be revamped as well.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyMon Aug 22 2016, 14:22

2. I assume this one is good to go?

3. Will make Rank S

4. Will also make Rank S. Also, replace training increase to EXP gain + 50%. And in the drawbacks, instead of training decrease, EXP gain -50%
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyThu Sep 08 2016, 10:38

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request EmptyMon Sep 12 2016, 10:44

Rebump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request   Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayabusa/Shadow's Licenses Request
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Approval Lounge --
Jump to:  
ChatBox