Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 22:08

“I Did not see this coming” Yukimura said as he grabbed his flying Raijin Kunai from his pouch. Using the back of his hand he wiped the scratch mark from off his right cheek. In front of him, Stood 35 bandits climbing out of boats making their wait towards the Island. Noboyuki and Mei-Lee moved back to protect the indigenous people in the village, while he would try to hold them off at the beach front.
“Probably the worst decision, I’ve ever made.” Yukimura said as he stared the army down. One brave soul decided he could take Yukimura on his own and moved to attack. Yukimura circled around him and stabbed him in the back of the leg. As the man fell to the ground Yukimura yanked the kunai from his leg and drove it through the man’s skull.
“That’s one, I think thirty-four more will do it?” He said to himself.

WC: 153/153

O Health Pts:157.5/225 [225](Alright had to Do a lot of math to figure out where my HP Was. Special Training Ground Deduction/Ichiraku Ramen Bonus)
O Chakra Gauge: 100%
O Stamina Gauge: 175%
O Chakra Control: 047%
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 22:16

The first wave of attacks came from two ninja who specialized in projectile based weapons. Yukimura himself wasn’t to fond of the Shuriken coming his was so he threw his own kunai. He formed a hand seal and the Kunai he’d thrown began to multiple.
“Ninja Art, Shadow Shuriken Jutsu!” Yukimura yelled. Instantly, the 7 or so Kunai clashed against each other and fell to the ground. Using his new-found speed and quickness while training, Yukimura would run up and cut down the first of the projectile brothers. He then got himself some space as he prepared to deal with another onslaught.
“That’s two down, Thirty-three?” He said barely remembering how to do math in his head.

WC: 117/270
How I Evaded/Dodged: Shadow Shuriken Jutsu[-10% Chakra]

O Health Pts:157.5/225 [225]
O Chakra Gauge: 90%
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 22:24

Just as he stepped, Yukimura felt the backlash of the Special training grounds. He fell to one knee and cracked a smile.
“I See” He said with a slight chuckle. His body had been overwhelmed with the energy from the special training ground and although he’d physically become strong, Yukimura was now fighting from a weekend state.
“I’m going to have conserve my chakra,” Yukimura said as he stood up picking up the Flying Raijin Kunai. “I’m fired up!” He yelled aloud as he threw the kunai at the remaining projectile brother. He then rushed head first into the remaining thirty-two opponents.

Back at the village, Noboyuki and Mei-Lee walked back and forth realizing they had left Yukimura on the beach alone.
“He’s gotten stronger,” Mei-Lee yelled in anger, “But there is no way you can tell me that an academy student can hold of thirty five men on his own.” Noboyuki flashed a fierce gaze at her.
“No one knows the capabilities of my brother more than me. Yukimura has reached a place where he’s stronger than me. If he can just tap into that power, than he will be okay.” Noboyuki said. Although his fear and doubt were beginning to the get the best of him.

WC: 208/478
How I Evaded/Dodged:
O Backlash: -5%

O Health Pts:146.5/225 [225]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 22:36

As he charged in, Yukimaru realized what he was doing was a fool hardy plan. Not only was he running low on resources, if they continued fighting in the direction they were heading, Yukimura would only be leading them to the village. So he made a hard right avoiding the lunge of a kunai and began drawing the mass towards him. Just then someone appeared in front of him but Yukimura disappeared in an instant. When he reappeared a meter a way he landed on the ground and smiled.
“Vanishing Point?” One of the bandits said. Yukimura smiled. While usually some would get the jump on him, the training during the special ground allowed him to reach a speed close to that of an average Chunin.
“You’re insane.” One of the bandits said. Yukimura continued to smile point at one of the bandits. Everyone turned their head and noticed that Yukimura had managed to leave his kunai in the stomach of one of their own.
“Thirty-One!” Yukimura yelled.

WC: 168/646
How I Evaded/Dodged: Ability: Vanishing Point(Basically enemy kinda got the 1st turn on me but yay speed boost)
O Backlash:

O Health Pts:146.5/225 [225]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy (9): The Defender of Konoha (RP)(S)(Q)
Page 1 of 1