Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training] Empty
PostSubject: Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training]   Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training] EmptySun Sep 15 2013, 12:56

The home of the Senju never rested within the Hidden Village of The Leaves. Those dangerous secrets of the first or the Second would not have been safe with the amount of enemies the leaf had. Yukimura knew this know after learning of the Secret techniques hidden in the Kinjutsu Scroll.
“Those two, where my relatives. I want to know where they drew that power from.” He said to himself. Though still, Yukimura admitted, he didn’t know where the true location of the Senju’s Hidden Base.
“I can still do some training as I search” he said to himself. He began to form a string of hand seals together than slammed his right palm on the ground. Instantly four, 50 pound, weights appeared on the ground in front of him. He strapped the on to his body and began to get comfortable with them.
“My training must consist of physical and spiritual elements. Hopefully these weights will keep my physical body in check.”
Shortly after he had finished training he sat on the ground in front of a tree. In front of him two shinobi appeared with the leaf hand band over their forehead.
“Oh, this will be good.” He said to himself as he began to prepare himself mentally. He decided he would use a new method of training that would be more beneficial than a single man exercise.
“Senju Yukimura. We went to class together. I can’t believe you came back.”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training]   Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training] EmptyWed Sep 18 2013, 14:25

“Yukimura have no right to be here.” The male in the front said. Yukimura took a long hard look at him. For some off reason he just couldn’t remember his relation to the man. Yukimura placed his hands together and whispered something.
“Ninja Art: Shadow Clone Jutsu” Instantly 50 copies of Yukimura appeared in front of him. The men laughed and looked at him.
“You think this will be enough to stop us two. DO YOU NOT-“ His sentenced was interrupted by one of the clones punching Yukimura in the face.
“You talk too much.” He said as he stood and crack his neck. The real Yukimura stood and rushed in to the two beings and began his onslaught along with the clones at his side.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training]   Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training] EmptyTue May 06 2014, 23:28

Chakra Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training]   Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training] EmptyTue May 06 2014, 23:28

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training]   Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh... This'll be Fun. [Yukimura Training]
Page 1 of 1