Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asura Jiin's character approval requests

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptyFri May 19 2017, 23:00

Let me rephrase. First of all, I can't edit my previous application because after a certtain amount of time, you can't edit it. Its just how this stupid site works.

Second, id love for it to be on here, but neither you or Grave were around so he just poked at it and we discussed approachable changes on skype-- which I reposed said jutsu here. I can't help it if some people are too lazy to come on. We need more attendance to this please.

If you want, ill repost the entire jutsu section, but i have to do all the fucking coding again. I am not asking a lot from you to just go back up to a page at least and see the last formated application. Its all there, but I cannot edit it to make it more acceptable.

ALl the posts after that format are corrections.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptyFri May 19 2017, 23:05

Understood its just for future note give me a few and I shall review everything for you.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptyFri May 19 2017, 23:06

Thanks-- if there is a way to allow edits easier, see if that can be implimented. but otherwise i gotta keep doing what i done so far to 'change jutsu and make it approvable'
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptySat May 20 2017, 00:44

Reposting Jutsu and items YET to be approved. AND you didn't give chakra/stamina costs to approved jutsu!

2.[+ - Doton: Seismic Pulse Jutsu - >]
[> Jutsu Description]: By training to the peak of one's potential in Earth-Release, one can become one with the earth and learn to wait and listen. With this jutsu, one's senses become one with the earth below to allow them a powerful sensory ability. By feeling the vibrations in the earth, one can detect hidden enemies and traps with incredible accuracy that sight or sound couldn't reprieve. Its an excellent tool to use against the Silent Mist technique and other combat scenarios that makes sight impossible.
[+ Chakra & Stamina Cost:] < - [Leave Blank] (Upkeep)
[+ Type:] < - [Supplementary]
[+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank:] < - Stomps foot to the ground + C class
[+ Effect] < - User gains full sensory awareness of a 1 kilometer radius around self (no eyesight/sound required) . Negate stealth/concealment/trap jutsu and Stealth Dice =+5
[+ Requirements + Restrictions]: Enemies must be in contact with the ground. Levitated/Flight enemies are not detected.
[+ Parent Jutsu:] < - Heightened Senses Ability.
[+ Creator:] Asura Jiin.

HOpe this one is better.

(4) + - Youton: Molten Core Chakra Mode- >
> User draws in the thermal energy of the ground and infuses it with their chakra-- causing an aura of lava to cloak the caster. Though its chakra manifested, it carries the same durability and intense heat of molten lava. It acts as an armor and weapon for close quarter combat. To use this jutsu makes the user one with the land and heat of the depths of the earth. To attack carelessly against this force will bring one’s own destruction upon them. It is rumored the internal temperature the caster generates from this jutsu is close to the temperature of the earth's mantle-- hotter than any material can withstand.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: (Upkeep)
+ Type: Offense, Defense, Supplementary.
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 5 (Unique hand sign) + S
+ Effect: STR + END X 1.25 + Taijutsu/Melee base-attacks dealt/received causes MAX burns to enemies + Youton Jutsu damage is increased by X 1.25

Also, the Rasengan, you didn't say anything about it so ill repost it here. But look to the spoiler sections in previous posts to see it.

5. + - Doton: Rasengan—Torment of Atlas - >
>A Variation of the Rasengan created by a rogue ninja of Iwa. Named after the Titan, Atlas who was said to hold up the very planet on his back through the sea of chaos as punishment for his crimes. Focusing enhanced earth-chakra into the Rasengan, the chakra becomes denser. Pieces of earth orbit around the sphere and it glows with a darkness like black onyx. This deceptive jutsu takes the form of a powerful attack—but its true power comes in its massive gravity it inflicts upon the target. The infused chakra that makes contact will put so much pressure on the enemy, they won’t be able to lift a finger. A truly fearful jutsu, indeed.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost:
+ Type: Offense + Supplementary
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0+ S+
+ Damage + Effect: 300 + Target’s Nexus Stats reduced by X 0.50 & Target Dice Rolls = 0 for 3 turns.
+ Drawbacks and Restrictions:
+ Parent Jutsu: Rasengan, Doton: Ultimate Lead Body Weight, Doton: Yomi Hasaiki

+ Creator: Asura Jiin

Item Blueprints

1. Jian (Chinese Blade)  
A lithe but agile blade that is 12 inches long. its sleek design and balance allows this to be one of the most agile of blades.
Type: Martial
P. Effect: ----
Effect:  30 Dmg +
(Blue Print: X 2 Ingots + 1 Gem Slot Optional)

2. - Scythe: Flip Blade - >
> Standing with a 12ft pole with two crescent blade on each with each expanding 21in, they are believed to be a tool to be a symbol of “Yin & Yang”
+ Type: Marital
+ P. Effect: ----
+ Damage: 60
(Blue Print:  X 4 Ingots + 3 Gem Slots Optional)

3.Divine Circlet
A small metallic band that is worn over the forehead. Consider a stylish trinket but holds great significance for crafters and monks.
Placement: Head
P. Effect: ---
Blue Print: X1 Ingot + 1 Gem Slot Optional)

4.+ - Mask {Unique Design} - >
> Have a design featured on your mask to make it your very own. Special Ops wear ones that are designed based of animals. However, the mask may be designed however the shopper wants.
+ P. Effect: ---
+ Placement: Face

Blue Print ( X 2  Ingot + 1 Gem Slot Optional)

5. War Mask
A mysterious mask that one wears to obscure their identity and fortified to uphold well in combat! Durable and not easy to break. Someone with something to hide.
P. Effect: ---- + Hide Face.
Placement: Face
Blue Print:  X 2 Ingot + 1 Gem Slot Optional)
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptySat May 20 2017, 11:07

2 4 and 5 Are approved buddy, are these for your character or yourself? just remember what i told you about them for being yourself.

Items are good,

The scythe though should be three ingots and 2 Gems 3 is a bit high.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptySat May 20 2017, 12:56

2. - Scythe: Flip Blade - >
> Standing with a 12ft pole with two crescent blade on each with each expanding 21in, they are believed to be a tool to be a symbol of “Yin & Yang”
+ Type: Marital
+ P. Effect: ----
+ Damage: ----- (fixing all of them to be blank due to i know better how it works)
(Blue Print: X 4 Ingots + 2 Gem Slots Optional)

Ty for the others and I will apply AP appropriate. Only 2 of em are Hi jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptySun May 21 2017, 08:39

Scythe is good btw.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptySun May 21 2017, 09:43

Sesisme Pulse - 225 | 79

Molten Core - 500 | 325 {325 | 211}

Rasengan - [Never Place S+] 520 | 338

Mud Wall - [310 | 140]

Snip the Web [205]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptySun May 21 2017, 09:47

Due to also, because of some confusion on the occupation section of the job, always remember you have to write a post of you creating these items on the days you work. So here is everything that is owed because I know you have been working on them for a few weeks now.

Paycheck 1750 x Weeks (3) = 5250 x5% Bonus (waiting for Approvals) = 5513

Please note this will be the ONLY time this will be done afterwards if the work isn't done then nothing will happen nor will you gain anything from this.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptySun May 21 2017, 11:57

undderstood and all added. Ty for your patience with me guys.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 30 2017, 00:02

Jutsu and Items for Review (Post for Blacksmithing will be done tomorrow on Tuesday) . Selling Jutsu 2 to site. The rest please evaluate. Personal Sage mode included.

Quote :
License Registration Form

Request for Manager Interaction:

Jutsu Creation:

Item Creation:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Asura Jiin's character approval requests
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next