Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event

Go down 
+4
Archaea
Jusenkyo
Enjin
Omnicron
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event Empty
PostSubject: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 13:56

~ Narrator ~
> The world has been through many dangers this past few years, as time continued to move on alliances have been forged and times of change are coming. Though this important date is focused on more than most dates, for it’s the Chunin Exam that is beginning shortly. The Shinobi’s gather to prove themselves they are ready to take on the next level. As we begin the events to come this will start the story of old and new to come. <

~ Location: All Countries ~

+ Announcer: A tall figure would appear placing their hands like a microphone over their mouth. Their voice echo through clear as daylight as if standing next to the person.  “Ladies and Gentlemen if you would please lend me your ears for this very important message. Those taking the Chunin Exams we ask that you prepare yourselves for this event for we shall be taking a time/space jutsu to the location of the exams, The Water Country’s very own Hidden Village – Kiri. Once everyone is all set and ready to go for the exams we shall depart please do not wait too long.”

+ Genin A: Taking a step from their breakfast they smiled waiting for this day as they yelled out, ”Finally the time has arrive!”

~ Narrator ~
> Genin ranked shinobis would all gathered in a large crowd as they soon got ready to transfer to the new location. Even the numbers seemed large for this year’s exam, though it would soon be cut down once the exams would begin.

- Character Goal –
+ Everyone setups and speaks with one another, when ready at the end of your post place –ready- After all members entered for the exam have posted and ended the event shall begin.

Genin Total:  40 [Includes Signed Up]

Last edited by Omnicron on Fri Jul 20 2018, 17:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 14:21

"Kyle! HURRY UP!" Shao yelled as they ran for the entry booth. "Why the hell did you have to take so many bathroom breaks!"

"Shut up!" Kyle cried, rushing with Mari between them to make it to the check in counter. "So I had something that I didn't agree with me. Sue me!"

THe trio of Team 3 of Konoha rushed into Kiri, barely even got their stuff at the inn to stay in-- and ran right for the Chunin exam booth. "You made it just in time. Forms please," the Kiri shinobi said, requesting the form.

Shao and Mari produced their forms-- while Kyle searched his vest. He suddenly grew a nervous sweat. "Uh oh..." he groaned.

Shao's Byakkugan flared-- both to look for it, but also in anger. "Kyle... if you left your form back in Konoha, I'm gonna kill you. I mean. Actually. Kill you." he said coldly.

"WHAAA!" Kyle gasped, seeing the dead eye stare of Shao. "I swear I knew i had it with me.. ah ... ah---" he stopped as Mari soon pulled out a form.

"You almost left it in the bathroom, so I picked it up for you." she said, and handed it in on his behalf.

Tears of gratitude almost formed in Kyle's eyes. "Mari!" he said happy, relieved she looked out for him. "You're a life saver. Nothing can stop me from kissing you!"

He leaned in forward-- attempting to do just that.

Well tried, till Mari held out a hand and stopped him by placing the palm between them. "Oh, I can!" she said.

Shao blushed a bit, both irritated by the attempt to Kiss Mari. But he burried that down fast.

With them checked in, the shinobi nodded. "Okay, go in. The other participants are inside. Be sure to pay attention to the rules. Good luck." The three soon past the desk, then SHao passed them-- he heared the last comment of the guards. "You'll need it. Heheh..."

Shao kept his ears away and focused ahead as they entered the meeting space.

Several genin from many countries, many ages, and many styles were there. They mingled with themselves, the tention building up as they all were cramped into the single space. Shao, Mari and Kyle soon found a shady spot for them to rest while they waited for the exam to start.

"So... what do you think the exams will entail?" KYle asked.

Shao turned to his partner. "This exam is to test our aptitude as shinobi. This naturally is going to be a test to govern several parts of it-- from combat to intellegence. " he said, "Also the exam helps the other nation gauge the level of shinobi per nation. Its kind of both a right of passage for us, but also a political formality that needs to be done for balance between the nations."

Kyle nodded at SHao's words and kept quiet. Still, the content look on Kyle's face didn't fool him. "You didn't understand a word I just said, did you?" he asked.

"Of course I did," Kyle rebutted. "I'm not some idiot you know! I got this in the bag! Just you wait."

His boasting made Shao want to smirk. "Okay then. I guess then you will be fine on the written exam, then. " he said.

Kyle froze, his smirk stuck there. "Um, what?" he squeaked.

"The written exam?" Shao repeated, "You did know there is a written part. I hope you studied?"

The sweat began to show more on Kyle's face as he still had that smirk--- and then he snapped.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he screamed as if it was a death scream. His hands gripped his spiky hair, as if he was gonna suffer brain injury. "I'm DOOOOOOOMED!!"

That wasn't smart as now the attention of a good portion of the other competition looked their way.

Mari moved over and put a hand on Kyle's shoulder. "Kyle, just calm down. Truth is no one knows the content of the exams," she said, "We just gotta be on our toes and use our heads, okay. So don't get worked up and relax. "

Shao sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. Kyle trying to relax was like a fish learning how to fly.

-Ready-

Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 15:21

Fuu was ready, so ready ready enough that she was bouncing around with excitement, She was running around to anyone that would deal with her asking what they thought that the exam would be like. "Have you done this before. What kind of Jutsu do you like the most, I like ninjutsu cause I like to see the effects and stuff. How big do you think the space will be." Fuu bounced around like that till she got back around to her own group and sat back down. She bounced in place as she waited for the announcement for the exam

-Ready-
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 16:50

Reo stood one among many. Genin were gathered here for one reason and one reason only.

The Chuunin Exams.

It was a title, but it meant something. It meant moving on from apprenticeship and becoming a full fledged Shinobi of his own. It meant honor his family. It meant being trusted with missions that served a greater purpose for the world and for the country.

It meant access to more information on these dragons. Reo didn’t know what the Hokage looked like but he still intended to find time to talk to them.

He had held onto this scroll since he was an Academy Student and he wouldn’t give it up. But, he couldn’t hold onto it forever. The time was fast approaching when he would need to act on the scroll. He had a plan to seal the evil that it would release, but was he ready?

The chuunin exams symbolizes learning how ready he was as it would surely test his skills greatly.

Of that he was certain.

“It’s time.” Reo said to himself as he looked around. Where was Fuu? He had gotten himself away from the group somehow.

~Reo Ready~
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 16:53

Shan stood amidst a large group of people. Three stood out to him, though he couldn’t tell if any of them possessed what he was looking for. The future lightning god frowned slightly as he looked around.

He had wanted to find the Helmet of Ramuh before this exam began. He had failed in that. He wouldn’t fail in this. Unlike many of the Shinobi present, Shan wore no headband. He was officially a Missing-Nin and not affiliated with any village anymore.

Still, he stood ready.

~Shan Ready~
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 18:06

~ Narrator ~
> The hour had arrived and it seemed that everyone that was joining the exams had been set. With that being said each announcer in the each country would create clones of themselves. The clones ran forming a circle around the group of Genin. To which with a blink they all would vanished to appear in the Water Country’s Hidden Village – Kiri smack down in the center with the Mizukage smiling and bowing to everyone.<

~ Location: Water Country - Kiri ~

+ Yondaime [4th] Jidai Mizukage – Sayu Kei: With his white hair band holding back the lush flow of hair from coming over her face. The blue haired female with hazel eyes would greet everyone with a warm smile. ” Hello everyone, thank you for joining the Chunin Exams at a wondrous of times.  At this moment everything is begin set up each of you all to have your own rooms at our locate inns. The Exams will be explained upon me finishing addressing all of you. Do not fear for I am the Sayu Kei the Mizukage of Kiri and at this moment you are all welcomed and honored guests to my home so please be free to do as you please. Now without delay I’d like for you all to meet your announcer for the exams.” She would step aside as a figure with long black hair and bandages would appear as he wore the signature Kiri outfit.

+ Announcer – Kage Aizawa: He would wave to everyone as some strange fog or smoke would be coming from his mouth. Though there was no cigarette in his possession. ”Hey, everyone…hmm…okay so here’s the deal the exams are broken up into 3 groups to test your areas. The First Exam is the Hit or Miss. Now before you even think of asking me what is I’m going to explain. The Hit or Miss exam means what it says either you hit your mark and pass or you miss and you fail. Now with luck if you fail at this it does not mean you are kicked from the entire chunin exam. Just means you have a shitty start.”

Yawning a bit he placed his hands over his mouth before he continuing. ”Now each of you will be selected to come to our training arena were the first exam is, You have 1 dummy that you will be targeting. You will need to perform 3 techniques…1 Ninjutsu without element, 1 Ninjutsu with an element and 1 Taijutsu. You only get 1 shot for each one, if you use a Ninjutsu and Taijutsu mixed guess what…that counts as 1 Ninjutsu but not Taijutsu…why because its called Nintaijutsu…and I said clearly  use 1 Ninjutsu with element and 1 without and 1 Taijutsu. If your attacks land quest what…you get a point and pass if you run out of chakra or you become exhausted you fail. The Second Exam will be explained based upon how you perform…good luck, also…if any of you know any kekkei genkais will be grading the correct use of them as well. Now go relax or whatever and report back in four hours.”

+ Yondaime [4th] Jidai Mizukage – Sayu Kei: Would step back with a smile once again and point to the directions for everyone to not get loss in the village. ”Everyone please note these locations, behind you in our Inn and General foods store so if you get hungry it’s the best place. To the left for everyone, and I mean your left. Our weapons shop and armor shop is open to the public as well. To your right is our hot springs for those wanting to relax before the exams I know they can be very stress full. Then in front of you is my office, if you need anything I will be around to help answer any questions you may have alright…you are all dismissed.

~ Narrator ~
> The First Exam, Hit or Miss I wonder how the rules for that exam will be explained. It seemed like a headache honestly. No worries though we will have a quick summary of the rules when the exams start just be sure to be ready on what you believe you are going to need.

- Character Goal –
+ Everyone setup a Jutsu Listing and Items Listing of 5 things for the first exam. Upon completion if done early we can continue just be sure to type –Ready- at the end with the listing.

+ Players are now allowed to Shop or get to know everyone, this includes NPC’s.

+ Exams will start back up at 10Pm tonight or early in the morning when possible. If everyone is not ready by that time.

Genin Total:  40 [Includes Signed Up
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 22:44

Shao saw as they were all teleported away and arrived in a new zone-- the village hidden in the mist and the Mitzukage greeted them warmly. Not the thing they would of thought since the old rep of the mist village. Though the tension was still thick, the first test seemed an odd show of simplicity. Hit or Miss-- an odd challenge indeed.

Shao never did the exams before, but he heard they were tough. Still the fact they had to make the mark to pass was the first step. Though even if they missed, they had a chance to catch up.

"YAHOO!!" Kyle shouted, now psyched. "Thank god no written test!"

Shao sighed, realizing Kyle was making a scene among the other participants. Though he was relieved. Despite his boasting and annoyance, Kyle had a keen eye for range. His specialty was bukujutsu with ninja tools. He could aim with good accuracy. He would be fine.

FOr Mari, she seemed calm enough to handle herself. "This seems simple enough. Should be no problem for you, Shao." she said with a smile.

"I'd hope so... still," Shao said as he looked at the proctors. "I'd not like to let my guard down. I'm sure there is some trick. The chunin exams push us to think critical on our ninja skills. Any miscalculation could cost us the exam. We have to be mindful of it."

"It's a dummy, dummy..." Kyle retorted, frowning at Shao. "Not all of us have a super legendary douju---"

Shao quickly slapped a hand over Kyle's big mouth, stifling him. "Say it louder, why don't you! There is a bear in a coma back in Konoha that didn't quite hear you," he hissed viciously. "Even if this exam is easy, you want to give our potential competitors hints on our abilities?"

Shao had a point-- in one moment the exams could be civil-- the next cut throat as one team aim to beat the next. TO show their full hand in battle would be disastrous.

As the gazes of the others left them, Shao removed his hand from Kyle, who took a deep breath. "Let's just plan what jutsu to use and care. Try not to use any of your big things. Remember, they want 3, but asking for five. I suspect there may be more to this." Shao suggested.

Still, with what time they had, they focused on what they would do. "Everyone, lets just be smart about this. I think the best bet is to use the Jutsu that will aim best-- but no one show any major strengths. No extensive jutsu. Only the ones nessisary. Kyle, you should be fine with this. You are the best range attacker we have. Mari, will you be okay?" he asked, and Mari nodded.

"Okay, lets do the best we can and hope we pick our jutsu best."

-Ready-

Following Jutsu and Item list:

Items To use:

Items bought:

Last edited by Enjin on Fri Jul 20 2018, 23:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing jutsu pick)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 22:51

Reo walked around the area. A new village spot. It looked similar to his village – just with a lot less sand.  As he walked, he contemplated the exam. This exam didn’t sound too difficult. He could use his new Fuuton punch jutsu for one hit. The other was just taijutsu. He had a ton of choices for that. Non elemental ninjutsu though? He had Kage Bunshin but that seemed…ill advised. All that would do is raise suspicion on himself and the Sand Village.

No, Reo somehow found himself in a shop filled with scrolls. He walked along looking for one that seemed like it could cause damage to the Dummy without being an elemental Ninjutsu. After about an hour, he ended up with a scroll for a Chakra Scalpel. It was technically a medical technique but it was a non elemental ninjutsu. It would have to work.

So, Reo got to work practicing the jutsu.

By the end of the four hours, Reo stood ready.

Jutsu List:

Items:

Active Seals:
Passive Style:

-Ready: Reo-

Last edited by Archaea on Fri Jul 20 2018, 23:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 23:00

Shan scoffed at these requirements. Such simpletons thought that this was a challenge worthy of being called a Chuunin. The villages really underestimated their ninja. Either that or their ninja were extremely weak.

In Shan’s case, he only needed to make sure that the move he knew could be called Taijutsu. So, he walked to a scroll shop until he found a scroll detailing the move. It turned out that he was very close but slightly off the move. Once done, he walked back to the waiting area and sat.

He needed no relaxation.

-Ready: Shan-

Jutsu:

Items:
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event EmptySat Jul 21 2018, 00:13

Fuu considered the best way that she could start this out, sucks that they wanted taijutsu and not weapons but whatever. She snapped her fingers as the idea came to her, oh yes, this would be how she could make some kind of impression at least, she'd make sure of that.

jutsu:

Items:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next