Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event

Go down 
+4
Archaea
Jusenkyo
Enjin
Omnicron
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 13:51

Genin: 36 NPC's

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 13:51

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Destiny

#1 'Battle Dice' : 1, 8, 18, 8, 14, 14

--------------------------------

#2 'Battle Dice' : 1, 5, 10, 1, 11, 16

#3 'Battle Dice' : 15, 2, 12, 10, 5, 5

#4 'Battle Dice' : 4, 19, 5, 17, 19, 8

#5 'Battle Dice' : 2, 14, 16, 13, 11, 7

#6 'Battle Dice' : 2, 17, 8, 10, 8, 16

#7 'Battle Dice' : 1, 17, 5, 9, 6, 1

#8 'Battle Dice' : 2, 5, 12, 8, 6, 8

#9 'Battle Dice' : 16, 15, 9, 20, 20, 10

#10 'Battle Dice' : 6, 19, 10, 9, 2, 14

#11 'Battle Dice' : 19, 15, 13, 11, 13, 13

#12 'Battle Dice' : 18, 10, 7, 14, 3, 17

#13 'Battle Dice' : 19, 3, 12, 9, 17, 2

#14 'Battle Dice' : 8, 8, 13, 7, 1, 10

#15 'Battle Dice' : 19, 7, 6, 17, 5, 7

#16 'Battle Dice' : 3, 11, 15, 4, 11, 3

#17 'Battle Dice' : 8, 5, 2, 16, 4, 16

#18 'Battle Dice' : 5, 5, 5, 15, 13, 13
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 14:52

~ Narrator ~
> The first test finally concluded with the results of everyone’s hard work. Though it seemed the announcer wanted to speak to everyone once again.

~ Location: Water Country - Kiri ~

+ Announcer – Kage Aizawa: Watching over the genin’s perform their techniques left and right each one shows either control or stress it came down to the finals as everyone finally finished. Shaking his head he came to call everyone over and pointed out the results to everyone. ”Okay Okay everyone gather around its time I tell you all who did what and how it happen. Now first things first when given instructions in a mission you follow them without question. So for that Genin’s Reo, Shin and Shao…I said to use 1 Ninjutsu without an element, 1 Ninjutsu with an element and 1 taijutsu. Each of you went out of order as it was even placed in the order of how do to it.” He would turn to a board and turn on the screen showing each Genin’s points and a comment as to why.

– Genin: Hyuuga Shao –
+ Score: +2pt
+ Comment: Performance of Ninjutsu last instead of order given by Exam Ruling, reason for points is due to the use of elemental ninjutsu and making contact 2 out of 3 times.
+ Results: Passed

– Genin: Gojisou Reo –
+ Score: +1pt
+ Comment: Performance of Ninjutsu with an element was spot on. The use if the effects at the correct timing were even more spot on, however because of the attacks missing you lose a large amount of points.
+ Results: Failed

– Genin: Hiraishin Shin –
+ Score: 0pts
+ Comment: Performance was everywhere, as you began using the elemental first, then taijutsu and then finish off with chakra scalpel. Heavy hitting should always be used first then follow up with a stunning or fancy move, but if evaded strike harder with a flash entry. Though one hit greatly does not mean it is enough.
+ Results: Failed

- Genin: Kogeta Fuu -
+ Score: +4pt
+ Comment: Performance was correct followed instructions perfectly. Even used clones to start off then used elemental and taijutsu in correct order even made direct hits on the target.
+ Results: Passed

– Genin NPC –
+ Score: 8 Passed with 3 Pts | 6 Passed with 2 Pts | 4 Passed with  4 Pts
+ Score: 8 Failed with 1 Pt | 8 Failed with 0 Pts

> Coughing to clear his throat Kage Aizawa walked over to point and explain further rules that the exams have as it was planned to do so. ” Now as you see you all have a score, as I was told you were not suppose to know until the ending of this exam. The max amount of points one could earn is 4 points. Reason being is simple, A. You followed the instructions that I said to do even more so the instructions of the exams, that earns 1 point. B. You performed correctly and did striking damage to the enemy that earns 1 point. C. You made contact to the enemy 2 out of 3 times that earns 1 point.  D. You showed correct order and use for each jutsu to follow up in getting 2 out of 3 hits earns 1 point. Did was more so the Hidden Factor of the exams as the exam says Hit or Miss yeah you want to hit your target but if you do not do it in a correct order you are getting yourself in trouble, also with that you are dealing with follow instructions from an superior. With that I hope you all learned something from this and even more so earned the understanding of following orders for a reason.”

With that Kage Aizawa began walking over to the door opening it which would lead to another field though it was different in some fashion. The landscape would have the sound of rushing water. But smoke would be coming from it. ”Okay everyone follow into this room for the 2nd exam. I hope the first one is an eye opener for you as this one may actually kill you if you are not ready. To start off welcome to the elemental chambers, each door has an element in going off you job is simple…counter it with as much force as possible to hit that that dead center of the room. I will tell you this in order to hit that target you are going to need a large amount of force…and that is force needs to be either equal or over to what is begin generated in the room. Now there will be more details of it later on but as of right now everyone to the right of me this box will have 1 through 5. Once you take a number, go and relax for an hour and get supplies…cause like I said…you can die from this exam if you are not ready.”

~ Narrator ~
> The First Exam concluded it seems many would fail but many would pass but can they be able to get out alive for the Second Exam.

- Character Goal –
+ Everyone setup a Jutsu Listing and Items Listing of 5 things for the first exam. Upon completion if done early we can continue just be sure to type –Ready- at the end with the listing.

+ Players are now allowed to Shop or get to know everyone, this includes NPC’s.

+ Player's post must speak of going to the box and drawing a number, roll Box [Event] Dice x1.

+ Exams will start back up at 1 hour, if one is not or unable to ready up then time will be increased to allow.

Genin Total:  40 [Includes Signed Up]

Genin Passed Exam 1: [20] | Genin Failed Exam 1: [20]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:17

Reo was astounded. How had he managed to miss so spectacularly?  He went to the right of the Kage, though he watched them as he did so. The Kage seemed… well, he didn’t like their methods. Points for following orders? He followed orders, but he had forgotten the order he needed them to do the tasks in. Rather, he didn’t think the order was important. He would need to keep that in mind for the future.

Reo grabbed a number as his turn came, but didn’t look at it. He was already starting to figure this task out. It was simple, but it wasn’t. Five elemental chambers. Five basic elements. These chambers corresponded to each element in the wheel. They most likely followed the wheel: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, and Water. He only had access to wind elemental chakra so he would want gate 3 but in reality, anything other than gate one could be okay. If he tried to use wind against fire…well, he would succeed only in making the fire stronger. Hmm… in that case then perhaps he should throw a kunai?

Reo was unsure. Out of the corner of his eye, Reo saw Shao Hyuuga.

Jutsu List:

Item List:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:17

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny

'Box [Event]' : 1
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:26

Shan was enraged. He pushed his way through the line, barely containing himself. The embarrassment! Techniques all over the place? He would show that Kage.

One day. One day Shan would kill everyone in this village. He would slaughter them all and leave their bones to turn to dust.

His hand tensed….but not now. He didn’t need to do this now. Shan reached in and ripped his hand out with a number.

That was when Shan spotted a man with strangely white eyes. A Kekai Genkai? A Doujutsu?

Shan walked around him, his blonde hair swaying slightly as he did so. He didn’t need to introduce himself. No, he just needed to keep an eye on this man.

Jutsu List:

Item List:

Last edited by Archaea on Sun Jul 22 2018, 15:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:26

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny

'Box [Event]' : 4
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:57

The end of the first exam was not what SHao had expected. He made the mark-- but lost points due to the little detail he missed. It had to be done in the order requested. He felt like a complete fool to miss it as he had his head thinking about the finer details to actually hit the target. He rose a hand to cover his forehead, mentally ashamed for losing sight of the details. If he kept walking into a trap like that, he would no doubt fail-- even if he did pass.

"WHAAAAA?!" Kyle shouted, once again making a big scene. Shao soon walked over to the wild haired boy as he screamed. "I hit the target perfectly. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and duck points? The hell..." He soon calmed down on his own, thankfully as Shao approached him.

"Sorry guys..." Shao said, biting his lip in shame. "I didn't anticipate this..."

"I did okay," Mari soon spoke up, "But i missed two of the targets.... But this is tricky. We cannot afford to make any more mistakes, okay? We have to keep our minds sharp, and keep to the rules as closely as possible."

It was after the second exam was being discussed, Shao soon noticed another person he recognized. "Reo? Fuu?" Shao asked-- drawing the attention of the Suna shinobi. "I take it you all passed as well. These chunin are sharper than I thought..."

It was then he felt a chill down the back of his neck. Shao glanced behind his shoulder, spotting an odd individual with blonde hair. He had piercing blue eyes, dressed in Kumo shinobi attire. Though he didn't introduce himself or say a word, Shao kept aware of this person. He reeked of a killing aura.

Shao listened to the rules-- these were more confusing. He knew a room of elements might be dangerous. Shao knew the basics of chakra nature relations-- but the use of force didn't seem right. He had to be more aware. As his team was up, he picked the box and looked at the number...

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:57

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Box [Event]' : 2
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 16:03

“Actually…” Reo blushed as he looked at Mari. He didn’t want to admit that he failed in front of the Konoha Kunoichi but what other choice did he have? He couldn’t lie to them.

“Actually…I failed. I got one point for doing things in a good order, I think? I ended up missing every target, though. It was weird. I could’ve sworn I was right on target but…the attacks didn’t listen to me.” Reo spoke in a stuttering manner. “Actually… I was examining the seals around the dummy. What kind of jutsu was that? It didn’t seem to be like any sealing jutsu I know and…I hate to brag, but I’m not sure I know anyone better at seals than I am.”
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 16:17

Wait... there was an order! and she followed it by complete accident! 'Okay fuu play it cool, you totally did that on purpose, there are no problems here just act natural' 

"Whoo! did it I got this! whooooooo! four points!" She stopped near Reo and a fe others that had not quite gotten there. "uh I mean, yes exactly as planned according to my calculations uh by" Fuu scurried away before anyone could realize that she hadn't actually listned to the instructions in the first round.

Now all that was in front of her was the next test she could brag to Reo and the others later. She pulled her own slip out of the box.

Jutsu:

equipment:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next